Chapter 19: The Storm That Is Approaching

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Y/n:"King Arthur..." I said the estimated name of the man infront of me.

Arthur:"Oh? You know of me?" He asked as I nod.

Y/n:"Ofcourse. Who wouldn't knoe about King Arthur, the one who defended Great Britain." I answered.

Arthur:"You seem to be quite knowledgable. Well done." He complimented me. "Now, back to the matter at hand, why is it you combine my Excalibur with your demonic energy? Do you wish to wield it, devil?" He asked me.

Y/n:"Yes, although I am a devil, it is not entirely impossible to combine both elements that are of the opposite. My blonde haired, swordsman friend has demonstrated as such." I said pointing out Kiba.

Arthur:"That indeed, but One cannot simply wield Excalibur. They need to be worthy to hold the same sword held by the Great Leader of Great Britain." He said to me.

Y/n:"I understand the requirements, please allow me to take the trial." I requested.

Arthur:"There is no trial needed, I mearly have to put a part of my soul onto you." He said surprising me.

Y/n:"Yo-your soul?" I asked him.

Arthur:"That's right, my sould can live on in youe body. In order for a devil to actually wield my sword. With that, the sword itself will find you worthy." He answered.

Y/n:"Wa-wait! If it's that easy, what is the catch!? Something this easy isn't for free!?" I asked.

Arthur:"No catch, I mearly need to prove if you are worthy to wield Excalibur." He answered.

I was beggining to be unsure of this as a oppurtunity as big as this has no exchange value, but if it means I can obtain Excalibur itself, then so be it.

Y/n:"...*Sigh* Okay, I'm ready. Please start the procedure." I said to him with a serious.

And so, he approaches me in order to start the procedure, but before it started his figure started to shapeshift into someone else. It was a seemingly young girl, in a dress with armor and blonde hair.

Y/n:"Wait! Aren't yo- Hmmff!" I was cut off as the girl infront of me kissed me directly on the lips

And so, the now female King Arthur, in the body of Artoria Pendragon, are locking lips. I try to pull her or hik away but he or she pull me closer as they began to kiss even more passionately and even started using the tongue.

Y/n:"Hmmff! Hmmfff!" I muffled as I began to push them away harder.

After the struggle of pushing Artoria away from me, they drop to the ground as they look at me with a smile.

Artoria:"Great, now we are one." They said so nonchalantly after kissing me passionately without my consent.

Y/n:"This isn't funny! What were doing, old man!?" I yelled at them.