Chapter 20: Deity Death Reveal

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

"BOOST!"

"BOOST!"

"BOOST!"

"BOOST!"

Issei:"Buchou, Riser-san, it's ready!" Issei informed us.

Y/n:"Then what are you waiting for? Transfer it already." I said as he held onto Rias's shoulder.

Issei:"Hai! Boosted Gear, Gift!" He said as the gauntlet yelled transfer.

With this, the power that was stacked up from the Boosted Gear started to tranfer onto Rias, as he can clearly feel the power surging through with a moan.

Rias:"Aaah~" She let out a quick moaned as he felt the power surge through her.

She then quickly recollect herself as we both started approaching towards Kokabiel, leaving Issei.

Y/n:"Hehe, to think the Rias Gremory, would be able to allow herself to ally with THE Riser Phenex. The world must be ending." I jokingly said.

Rias:"Are you seriously making jokes right now?" She asked me as I just smirk.

Y/n:"Heh, it's time like this that your supposed to be optimistic. Optimism can really do a number on someone's moral." I answered as we both stopped walking.

Rias:"If so, then lets us use that optism of your's to beat Kokabiel." She said as we both let our magical power to leak out.

This time, all of our magical prowess was all leaking, making everyone feel our magical pressure and to my surprised....I'm still stronger than a fully boosted Rias at 95% of my power, but I think that's a buff from the Excalibur.

Kokabiel:"Hahaha! That's some magical power from the both of you! Now that's the power of 2 High-Class Devil Heirs! You two are indeed worthy of your last names!"

Y/n:"Rias, you remember the plan, right?" I asked her as she nodded. "Well, then. Let's do this!" I said as held on Excalbur.

And so, after that conversation, I use fire on my feet to propell myself towards Kokabiel, but as I propell myself towards him, Rias fired a spell of her destruction magic, but it was spread into maby beams as it passes by me and fires at Kokabiel from differeny angles on the front.

(Similar to this)

This distraction allowed me enough time to swiftly swing Excalibur to him as he was busy deflecting Rias's spell. But as I send the vertical slash, he manages to block it with his hand, as my sword managed to penetrate his arm as it made a cut that looked like it had hit his bones.

Kokabiel:"Hahaha! You think a puny attack like this can defeat me!?" He confidently said to me.

Y/n:"No, but atleast you bled, right?" I said as I use Excalibur Rapid's power as I quickly disappear anf reappear towards his right side.