Chapter 7: Recovery

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Y/n:"...Dark" I said to myself.

I was now in the void, well this time it was just pure darkness. No stars, no light from before and No body of mine. I tried looking down not seeing anythings, not even my own body. This shocked me as I can still feel my hand. I then start moving my supposedly invisible hand to my now invisible face through feel.

I then feel my face and it's body parts. I managed feel my lips as I open my mouth. Atleast it's still functional. I then went over to my nose as I inhale, which sucks my fingers inside. I then pulled them out and went over to my eyes. I then touch and to my surprise it doesn't hurt which made me worried.

Y/n:"Why isn't it hurting? Isn't poking one's eye supposed to hurt." I said to myself as I feel it some more.

After feeling it some more, I managed to feel that my eyes are actually closed and so, everything was piecing themselves together. My eyes seemingly closed, the starless void and my body not present all lead to one possibility.

Y/n:"...I'm sleeping." I said to myself realizing how dumb I was for not realizing it sooner.

I then opened my eyes to reveal that I was inside my bedroom in my bed, tucked in neatly. I then sit up, but with difficulty.

Y/n:"I guess the magic drained me much more than I expected." I said to myself as I manage to sit up.

Just then, I hear my bedroom door open as I see My mother enter in. As soon as she enter's she see's sitting up on my bed as she goes to me and hugs me tightly.

Lady Phenex:"Oh sweetie! I'm glad your finally awake!" She said hugging me.

Y/n:"Mo-Mother, how long was Riser asleep for?" I asked her as she let's go.

Lady Phenex:"The Doctor said you'd wake up for 1 day, but you woke up 3 days after you were knocked out." She said surprising me.

Y/n:"That means...Riser only has 1 day to prepare!" I yelled as I hold my head with both of my hands. "Oh no! What is Riser gonna do! Riser still need to come up with a plan!" I yelled in panic.

Then all of a sudden my mother comes closer to me and hugs me as all of my panic slowly disappears as she let's go after I calmed down.

Lady Phenex:"No need to panic sweetie. Forget about the Rating Game and just focus on your recovery." She suggested as I nodded. "Now, stay here for a while. I'll order the maid to bring you you're breakfast." She said as she leaves but not before kissong my forhead.

I then drop back down to my bed as I sigh and start thinking about stuff.

Y/n:"This is bad. Not only did I over exert my body, I also depleted most of my demonic energy. Compared to the people in this World. I'm nothing more than a mere ant." I said to myself as I extned my arm towards the sky. "I need to get stronger...I don't want to give up this new life...it's way to exciting." I said to myself swearing to become stronger.

Then all of a sudden, I hear the door open as a maid with a mini portable table came in with my breakfast.

Maid:"Youe breakfast, Riser-sama." She said placing the table on my bed.

I then look at my breakfast to see that it was curry with rice.