Chapter 21: Growth Spurt

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kokabiel:"The Four Great Satans died! Along with God!" He announced.

Hearing this, everyone was in shock, except me as they stood still, especially Xenovia, a believer of God.

Xenovia:"I-It can't be..."

Rias:"H-he is dead? Your crazy! No such thing has ever happened before!" She yelled in denial.

Kokabiel:"The three faction war brought an end to all satans and many High-Class devils, and as well as Fallen Angels and Lower Angels. Because of this, Pure Angels couldn't reproduce, and only very few Pure-Blooded devil." He revealed to us.

Asia:"N-no way..." She said in shock.

Kokaviel:"All three factions had to rely on humans to survive. The leaders of the three major factions, Angel, Fallen Angel and Devils, concealed God's death to make humans, who believe in God, survive!" He explained as Xenovia drops to her knees.

Xenovia:"Li-Liar...Liar!" She said in denial.

Kokabiel:"But that matters none to me, what I couldn't bear was, the time God and 4 Satans fell, we decided war was no longer necessary! I can't bear it! They told us to lower our raised fists! Us Fallen Angels would've won we kept on fighting!" He yelled in a mad tone. "That fool, Azazel even said to my face that another war will never happen! Unbelievable!" He yelled showing his hate to Azazel and his lust for warfare.

Y/n:"Your nothing but a war fanatic." I described him.

Asia:"Then if god really is gone, then where is his love coming from?" Asia asked Kokabiel.

Y/n:"Archangel Michael has taken in that role." I answered her question grabbing everyones attention. "Currently, Michael has taken over and is leading both the Angels and the human-believers." I explained.

Xenovia:"Archangel Michael is substituting for God?" She asked me for confirmation as me as I nodded

Y/n:"Since the system is still working, prayers, blessings and excorcism should still work, but on a lesser degree than before." I explained.

Hearint this, Asia fell onto Koneko as she caught and saw that she was unconcious.

Issei:"Asia!?" Issei yelled in worry.

Xenovia:"She can't help it. I'm surprised that I haven't lost my mind myself." She said to Issei.

Kokabiel:"There's also has been a decrease in the number of people who believe in God. With the absence of an entity to maintain balance between Holy and Demonic, anomolies such as that Holy Demonic Sword and that Holy Demonic Excalibur are bound to happen." He added. "This time, I'll start and end this war how it should've been! With us Fallen Angels being the victor and me, claiming all of your heads as souviners!" He announced.

As I held onto to Ravel who was listening intently, I looked at her as I call her name.

Y/n:"Ravel, you-"

Ravel:"I'm not leaving!" She cut me off. "I don't want you to die, we don't want you to die. Just stay here with us, with me." She pleaded for me to give up and go home.

Y/n:"Ravel...you know I can't do that. If I do, you'd all be dead." I said to her.

Ravel:"Who cares!?" She yelled which shocked me. "Atleast we'd be dead together. I...I don't want to lose you." She said as she started crying.

Y/n:"Ravel, don't cry. You'd lose that cute face of yours." I teasingly said as I wiper her tears. "Okay, how about you help your Onii-chan take out Kokabiel, what do you say?" I offered.