Chapter 2: Peerages

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I was now currently inside the Occult Research Club's Room as everyone looks at me with venom and anger with Grayfia keepings her rather nuetral.

Y/n:"Hello there, everyone." I greeted at the ORC.

Kiba:"Phenex...." Kiba said my new last name with venom.

I then started looking around and see everyone was not welcoming me, it's understandable. After all, I'm in Riser Phenex's body.

Y/n:"What's with the tension. Riser mearly came to visit Rias and her peerage." I said to them as I start walking to Rias. "So, how have you been?" I asked her in the face.

Rias:"Enough with the small talk Riser. State your business in being here!" She demanded of me.

Y/n:"*sigh*Riser is only here to visit his soon to be wife. Riser already has permission from both of our families to meet you in person." I responed as she get's mad.

Rias:"For the last time Riser, I'm not going to marry you!" She yelled at me.

Riser:"Riser is afraid that that's not up to debate. Our fathers have already made the agreement." I responed to her. "Beside, you're not the only reason Riser is here. I'm also here for that boy." I said pointing towards Issei.

Issei:"M-Me!" He yelled in surprise.

Everyone who was part of the ORC all had their guard up as they get ready to defend their fellow member. Ofcourse, I notice this which I judt ignore, they can't really do anything to me right now.

Rias:"What do you want with my Pawn, Riser?" She asked with venom.

Riser:"Nothing. Riser mearly wishes for him to guide Riser around the town of Kuoh." I answered as they get shocked even Grayfia. "Lady Grayfia, Riser is aware that I am not allowed to be in Rias's territory. I wish to be granted 2 days to stay here." I requested of her.

Grayfia:"I will do my best to convey your request to Sirzechs-sama." She sajd bowing.

Y/n:"Riser, humbly thanks you, Lady Grayfia." I said as I also bow with my right hand to my chest.

Rias's pov:

What'a going on!? Just what happened to Riser to be this...chivalrious!? And even to a certain point...kind!? Just what happened or maybe who is this man that I am forced to wed!?

Rias:'Just what happened that made him changed this much!?'

Y/n's pov:

After the request I made to Grayfia, I then stand back up and look back to Rias.

Y/n:"Rias, is Riser allowed to sit here?" I asked her for permission to sit on one of her couches.

Rias:"Yo-You may..." She responded with a yes.

I then sat down on one of the couches as I look at her peerage members, still glaring daggers at me. Okay, this is hurting my feeling a bit. Glaring at me like that is a bit to much.

 Glaring at me like that is a bit to much