Chapter 26: Our Parent's Deception

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

After the quick visit that mother and father had here. They returned back to the Phenex Manor. I'm currently in the balcony at my manor as my peerage decided to go have fun on their own, while I remember what Sirzechs did.

Y/n:"That darn sis-con." I insulted him.

There, on my balcony, I laid down on my chair as I sip on a cup of hot chocolate, as I fidget around with my phenex flames, but all of a sudden, my phone began to ring.

I took out my phone to see who called. It was Rias. I picked it up and answered.

Y/n:"I assume Sirzechs informed you of the conference tonight?" I asked her through the phone.

Rias:Hai. Did Onii-san inform you too?" She asked.

Y/n:"He came to me first. Informed me of the conference as well as my parents's arrival." I answered.

Rias:"I see...."

Y/n:"..."

Rias:"..."

An awkward silence enveloped our phone call. The two of us waited until one could come up with a question. Well, that was until I decided to ask one.

Y/n:"...Are you currently with Sirzechs, right now?" I asked her.

Rias:"Ha-hai...I'm...giving them a tour of Kuoh. It's embarrassing." She answered.

Y/n:"What's there to be embarrassed about? Family bonding is always a good moment." I rebutted her claims of embarrassment.

Rias:"Come on! For others sure, but....Onii-san is a bit..." She didn't finish her sentence.

Y/n:"...A major sis-con. I know." I insulted Sirzechs.

To my surprise, Rias suddenly let out a little chuckle, instead of the shout I was expecting for her to defend her brother against me, now Riser Phenex.

Rias:"Hehehe~ I know. It get's annoying, but his still my brother." She said with a happy tone.

Y/n:"Well, sounds like you're having fun. I'll be hanging up now." I said to her.

Rias:"Huh!? Wai-" I cut her off when I hung up.

I then turned off my phone and placed it back inside my pocket. I wanted to atleast relax today from all the touring I did for mom and dad yesterday, since they visited much earlier than Sirzechs.

FLASHBACK (ONE DAY AGO)

Y/n's pov:

Currently around 1:30 pm. It was now noon. Me and dad were right behind mom and Ravel as we walked through the ground floor of local mall.

Lady Phenex:"Wow! So this is what they call a mall! It's interior is much larger than our manor!" She said in an exasperated tone.

Ravel:"Come on mom! Let me show you something fun!" Ravel said.

Ravel grabbed a hold of mother's arm and began to drag her towards a store or department of god know where. Seeing this, me and father just let out a sigh as we follow them from behind.

Lord Phenex:"I have to say, you're rather adapting to the human world quite nicely, Riser." He pointed out.

Y/n:"A quick research and some preparations were all that was needed. After all, I had to prepare for my peerage as well." I replied to his point.

Lord Phenex:"Still, to think you'd change this much in just a day." He said, catching my attention.

Y/n:"What do you mean?" I asked.