Chapter 17: Confronting Kokabiel

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and Karlamine were now currently walking towards Kuoh Academy as it was now currently nighttime. Meaning, it's about time Kokabiel comes out to start another 3-way war.

Karlamine:"Umm...Riser-sama, where are we going?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Kuoh Academy, we need to deal with a threat that could possibly destroy Kuoh." I answered as she get's shocked.

Karlamine:"If that's the case then let's get the others!" She suggested as she was about to run, but I stop her by grabbing her hand.

Y/n:"No, you and I need to do this. If not, you won't grow than what you already are now." I said to her.

She then looks at me a bit as she sighs and agrees. And so, we continue on our approach as after a while, we arrive at the Academy, just in time to see Sona, Rias and their respected peerages.

As I arrive, all of their gazes shift towards me as Issei also saw me and waved towards me.

Issei:"Riser-san, your he-where's the rest of your peerage?" He asked me.

Y/n:"Their resting." I lied. "Anyway, only me and Karlamine are the only ones available, and I couldn't exactly send my little sister to death, can I?" I sarcastically asked him as he nods.

Issei:"Yeah, that just sounds wrong." He responded to my sister talk.

Y/n:"Anyway, what's the situation?" I asked them.

Sona:"Kokabiel, one of the leaders of the Grigori, plans to start a another 3rd 3-way war with the 3 factions. And he's planning on starting it here, on Kuoh Academy." She informed me as her group started forming a barrier.

Issei:"Oh and that bastard Freed is here as well and that insane priest named Valper Galilei." He informed us of the two.

Y/n:"So, their also here. Well, no matter. Once my plan goes smoothly, it'll be much easier to deal with Kokabiel." I said to myself making Rias tilt her head in confusion.

Rias:"And what is this plan, you speak off?" She asked me as I just gave her a smile.

Y/n:"Don't worry. You'll see a bit later on." I answered vaguely as I see her blush a bit from my smile and looks away.

TIMESKIP

Me, Karlamine and Rias with her peerage were now currently inside the school as Sona and her peerage put up a barrier arround us to reduce the damage done on the outside as well as me being in a call with Yubelluna.

While this was happening, I texted Yubelluna earlier to stay on guard outside of the barrier just in case with Isabella and Siris with her.

Y/n:"Is everyone ready out there?" I asked her through the phone.

Yubelluna:"Hai, Riser-sama. Me and the others are all ready to step in, just send the signal." She answered through the phone.

Y/n:"Great. Now, does Ravel know anything about this?" I asked her.

Yubelluna:"No, Ravel-sama and the rest are all oblivious to this." She answered as I sigh in relief.

Y/n:"Good, I don't want Ravel and any of the kids getting involved in this." I word out my worries to her. "Anyway, until I let out the signal, be sure to help Sona amd her peerage keep the barrier up." I suggested to her.

Yubelluna:"Hai, Riser-sama." She agreed.

Y/n:"Well, that's all. Be sure to get ready." I said to her as I then ended the call. "Karlamine, are you ready?" I asked her as she unseathes her sword.