Chapter 13: The 3rd Overseer Of Kuoh

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

In the human world, a new house can be seen had been built in the city og Kuoh and inside of it, is Y/n who was currently in the balcony, sitting down on a metal chair, next to a little table while drinking hot cocoa.

Y/n's pov:

"Ahh~ This is life." I said to myself as I took a sip from my hot cocoa.

After my banishement from the human world was lifted by Sirzechs Lucifer, I had bought my self a rather big house where me, Ravel and my peerage will live in if we were to stay in the human world.

I then look over to the pool, that I was overlooking to see Nel, Ile, Yubelluna and Ravel taking a dip and having fun, while Ni and Li stood clear of the pool, being a Nekomata.

Y/n:"*Sigh* What a fun thing to witness." I said to myself as I took my last sip of my cocoa and then left to go back inside.

I then walked downstairs all the way to the living room, passing by the 2nd floor that was mostly our rooms. As I arrive to thr living room, Mihae comes to me and bows.

Mihae:"Riser-sama, It's time for breakfast." She informed.

Y/n:"All of you eat first, I have some business to take care of." I said to her as she breaks her bow and looks at me.

Mihae:"If it's not too much trouble to ask, where are you going to go, Riser-sama?" She asked me.

Y/n:"To Kuoh Academy, I have some talking with Rias and Sona." I answered vaguely as she mearly nods as I walk pass her but she follows me. "Why are you following me? You should go eat breakfast first." I suggested as she shaked her head no.

Mihae:"No, Riser-sama. I cannot eat the most important meal of the day without the presence of Riser-sama." She said making me smile.

Y/n:"If you just wanted to eat together, you could've just asked." I said to her as she get's nervous.

Mihae:"U-umm...N-no, thats not it. I-it's just sha-shameful for us not to eat together." She said nervous and embarrased with flustered cheeks.

Y/n:"*Sigh* Whatever you say then. Let's eat when come back, okay?" I asked her as she nodded.

I then went over to the main gate of the house or mansion as I leave my property's vicinity as I call a taxi and entered it.

Y/n:"Kuoh Academy, please." I said to the driver as he nodded and started driving.

While in the taxi, I was now thinnking what I'm gonna do in future events. I haven't gotten pass Season 2 of the DxD anime and I haven't even finished the 2nd season. So, I don't know what's gonna happen.

Y/n:"*Sigh* Atleast I know where the crow live's, atleast." I said to myself as I talked about Azazel.

TIMESKIP