Chapter 10: Rating Games Turned War

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

In the rating game between-no, this is a rating war. Rias's peerage were now currently under heavy fire from multiple spells from the sky, making them stay always on-guard and dodges them, but while this was happening, they wer also fighting against Riser's peerage.

In one part of the fight, Isabela and Xue lan can be seen having physical combat with Koneko Toujou. The rook of the Gremory.

Isabela:"To be able to fight and dodge at the same time, color me impress little one." She complimented Koneko as they punch each other's fist.

Then, they both quickly back away from each other to dodge a beam, but Xue lan can be seen running towards Koneko and then throwing a kick towards her, but Koneko manages to catch it.

Koneko:"Off you go." She said as she throws Xue lan over to Isabela as the latter catches Xue lan.

Koneko then took this oppurtunity and delivered a right punch to the middle where Xue lan's stomach was. The two rooks were knocked back a good distance, but Xue lan managed to block the attack by covering her stomach with her arms.

Xue lan:"That was close!" She said as Isabela puts her back down.

Isabela:"Come on, get your head on the game!" She said to her partner as they dash towards Koneko who slam her fist to her palm.

Koneko:"Bring it." She said as she also dashes towards the two.

WITH SIRIS, KARLAMINE AND KIBA

The three sword user were now all duking it out with their blades as Kiba was using two swords agains the two knights of Y/n. The 2 knights were now currently taking turns throwing slash after slash at Kiba as he dodges it in the smallest of margins or managed to parry some of their swords, but after a while, the 3 were then forced to jump back as the beams got in between them.

Seeing this open time, Kiba then activated his sacred gear, sword birth to create 2 one-handed swords on both of his hands as Karlamine and Siris recognizes the magic he used.

Karlamine:"The ability to create swords..."

Siris:"Just as Riser-sama had told us before. You possess the Sacred Gear Sword Birth, am I correct?" She asked Kiba.

Kiba:"Hai, I had no idea Riser-sama held that much information about me and my fellow peerage members." He said while dodging a beam.

Karlamine:"Hehehe~ Riser-sama really is amazing, isn't he." She complimented Y/n.

Kiba:"Even if I hate to admit it, it is truly amazing to know almost everything about his enemies." He said dashing towards Siris and Karlamine.

And as such Siris and Karlamine also dashes towards him as all of their swords collide with the sound of 3 swords rang througout the battle field.

WITH MIHAE

Mihae and Akeno were currently in a stalemate between magic capabilities as Mihae fires a beam of fires towards the flying Akeno who dodges it as well as dodging more beams.

Mihae:"Quite the amazing reactions, Priestess of Thunder." She complimented her as she fires another beam of fire.

Akeno:"And not so bad yourself." She replied as she put up a magic shield infront of her.

But to her surprise, Mihae started pointing her finger to the right as the beam of fire changed it's trajectory as Mihae no bent her finger to the left, hitting Akeno on the left side of her body.