Chapter 22: Saving Kuoh

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Y/n:"So, are you gonna approach me? Or am I gonna have to do it?" I asked Kokabiel as I took a step.

And in the same time, he took a step back as well. I guess the power-up I gained temporarly was quite big.

Kokabiel:"Y-you...Don't mock me!" He yelled as he creates 2 swords of light on both of his hands.

Ravel:"Onii-chan! Watch out!" She yelled worried.

As Kokabiel dashes infront me and starts swining his 2 swords at me, but I dodge all of them with ease.

(Android 17=Y/n)

Y/n:"That's it. Show me just some life behind your attacks." I said while dodging.

Kokabiel:"Tch! Shut up and die! Devil scum!" He yelled in frustration.

And so, this contiued on for a while as Everyone were all in awe at the display and sudden power gap of us two.

After a few minutes, I finally decided to take the initiative. I then timed it right and grabbed both of his arms.

Kokabiel:"What the-Gah!" He grunted as I knee his stomach, making him falls to his knees while I held onto his wrists.

(Benimaru=Y/n, Arthur=Kokabiel)

The shockwave from that knee managed to affect the entire ground of Kuoh Academy, making it shake as the ground around me and Kokabiel cracks as well as Sona's barrier beginning to break.

Y/n:"You just wont admit it, do you? Your arrogance and ignorance had led you to fall more deeper than heaven to earth." I taunted him.

Kokabiel:"Shut up!" He yelled at me.

He then extended the light swords towards me as it aims for my eye, only for it to be deflected by the small barrier of wind surrounding my body.

Kokabiel:"What!?" He yelled in shock.

Y/n:"Forgot to tell you. The Phenex Family aren't just limited to Fire...." I said as I kick his face upwards. "...We also specialize in Aerokinesis." I revealed as I punch him towards the walls of the barrier.