Chapter 4: The New Normal In The Phenex Manor

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and Ravel were currently walking down the sidewalk after our supposed breakfast. Ravel was currently clinging onto my arms as we continue to walk.

Y/n:"Did you enjoy the food, Ravel?" I asked her.

Ravel:"Hai, Onii-chan! It was quite delicious." She said with a wide smile.

Y/n:"Riser is glad you enjoyed it." I said as I pat her head. "So, what do you want to do now? You and Riser have the full day waste." I asked her as she started looking around.

Ravel:"Hmm..." She hummed while looking around.

She was looking around in every direction, as we continued to walk, and then after while, her eyes stopped on one direction. I then looked to where her eyes laid upon to see an arcade.

 I then looked to where her eyes laid upon to see an arcade

Ravel:"There!" She said pointing to the arcade.

Y/n:"An arcade?" I asked her.

Ravel:"Hai, Onii-chan." She answered.

Y/n:"Well, let's go. Riser will pay for it." I said as she get's excited.

We then enter the building as we see alot of arcade games, minigames, and prize machines. As soon as we enter the arcade, Ravel immediately went to a claw machine where the prize was a Phoenix plushie.

Ravel:"Onii-chan, look! It's the very bird that represents our proud Phenex clan!" She said as she looks at the plushie

Ravel:"Onii-chan, look! It's the very bird that represents our proud Phenex clan!" She said as she looks at the plushie. "But why is it so small? I thought it would be much larger?" She questioned as I walk near her.

Y/n:"Hahaha, it's mearly a plushie. A little toy version of the real life Phoenix." I answered.

Ravel:"Really!? You know alot about the human world, Onii-chan. Even though you've never been here." She said making me sweat.

Y/n:"We-Well, Riser wanted to make this trip fun for you. So, Riser did research on every human resources and activities that are fun." I lied as she looks at me with star eyes.