Chapter 15: The Two Saints From The Church

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

It's currently been a few days after Y/n had talked with Rias and in the house where Y/n and his peerage were currently staying, Y/n can be seen in the balcony, with Yubelluna sitting down with him, while having Milk Tea with Pearls.

Y/n's pov:

Yubelluna:"Oh wow, these really are delicious like you said, Riser-sama." She said sipping on the straw.

Y/n:"Ofcourse, it's one of my favorites for a reason." I replied.

Yubelluna:"Now, I see why Ravel-sama wants to drink these when she has a chance." She pointed out.

Y/n:"Is she really that addicted to them?" I asked her.

Yubelluna:"Hahaha, you should've seen her when we went out together. She was practically ready to kill the clerk if they didn't take her 13th order." She informed me which made me laugh and also a bit scared of Ravel.

Y/n:"Hehe, is that so? I guess I should take responsibility for it. After all, I introduced her to the drink." I said.

Yubelluna:"Don't be. Ravel-sama will eventually grow tired of the beverage after a while." She suggested.

Y/n:'I highly doubt that's gonna happen...' I said in my head as I take a sip on my bobba tea. "Well, I sure do hope so." I replied. "Anyway, how are you all adjusting to life here back on the human world?" I asked them.

Yubelluna:"Well, it is somewhat nostalgic, seeing as we used to be humans, but it's been great. Although, some can't be said with the same word." She said as she looks at both Nel and Ile in the pool with Xuelan and Siris.

Y/n:"Them? What did they do this time?" I asked her in curiousity.

Yubelluna:"If I remember correctly, they once threatened a kidnapper for taking them." She answered.

Y/n:"Isn't that a good thing?" I asked her.

Yubelluna:"Yes. They can easily defend themselves from any human threats, but the reason they were violent towards them was not because they were being taken, but because they were never given any candy the culprit promised thm." She explained.

Y/n:"Seriously? Their lives were on the line and yet they worry about something like sweets? These kids are more trouble than I thought." I said. "Although, I wouldn't to change that, but I do hope they atleast mature." I said as Yubelluna nods in agreement.

Yubelluna:"I agree, Riser-sama. Although, I have seen them act rather mature on a few occasions." She informed.

Y/n:"That's great to hear." I responded. "By the way, a few hours from now, 2 guests will be visiting us and I expect you all to be in your best behavior." I suggested.

Yubelluna:"Oh? And who might be visiting us, Riser-sama?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Let's just say, 2 humans who are...not exactly friendly to us devils." I hinted.

Yubelluna:"Are you referring to Saints, Riser-sama?" She asked me for confirmation.

Y/n:"Yes, but these two are special as they were quite similar to Karlamine before I reincarnated her into a devil." I answered. "Their Holy Sword Wielders and are the wielders of 2 pieces of Excalibur." I finished which shocked Yubelluna.

Yubelluna:"What's the meaning of this, Riser-sama!? The Devils and Angels have never been in conflict ever since the war! How come they came here for you, Riser-sama!?" She asked me.

Although she was trying to hide it, she was visibly scared of the wielders of Excalibur, but she was mostly worrid about me as she guessed that they were after me.