Chapter 1: A Phenex's New Soul

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Y/n:"Thanks." I said to the man who was on the cash register as I take my snacks and leave the store.

My name is Y/n L/n, I'm 16 years old and is currently walking back to my house from the convience store.

Y/n:"Maybe rewatching One Piece is a bad idea." I said in to myself as I reach a pedastrian lane.

The signal was still red and multiple vehicles were driving by and so I waited along with some people. But while I was waiting, someone short hit my leg and passed by me. I then see a little boy on the road who was going after his soccer ball.

Y/n:"Kid! Get out of there!" I yelled at the kid.

He didn't respond as his ball reaches the others side of the road. He then contiued on walking to the other side of the road, determined to grab his ball, everyone present was currently panickin, but instead of helping the boy, they take out their phones and start recording it for social media.

Y/n:"Dammnit!" I cursed as I let go of my snacks.

I then dashed towards the little boy, nearly being ran over by multiple vehicles, but I managed to push the boy away to the other side of th road, but as soon as I managed to push the boy away from the road, a truck came crashing into, me knocking me back a good distance and hitting my head on the road.

Everything was all blurry, the only thing I could see was a few shoes around me, which I think are people taking pictures to post it on social media, people these days.

Y/n:'Guess this is it....goodbye world.' I said in my head as I hear sirens, but I closed my eyes.

I was dead, that's for sure. I mean, my body collided with a speeding truck and had my head hit a conrete road, how would anybody survive this. But to my surprise, the darkness that I saw when I close my eyes was replaced with a...ceiling?

Y/n:'Whe-Where am I?' I asked in my head.

I then sit up on my bed to see I was in a luxurious room, that looks like a bedroom for royalty, which made me confused.

Y/n:'Aren't I supposed to be dead? Then why am I here?' I asked in my head as I get off my bed.

As soon as I get off and stood up, I notice that I was more taller than I used to, which made me even more confused.

Y/n:'A growth spurt too? I need a mirror.' I said to myself as I go over to a wall mirror.

As I look at myself in the mirror, I see my face and complete body completely different on what I used to look like.

Y/n:"Holy shit....is that me?" I asked my self as I put my hand on the mirror.

I then started poking around my face and body to check if this was really me now, I also pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming, but to my suprise, I felt the pain, which means this isn't a dream.