Chapter 6: The Duel

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Y/n:"START!" I yelled as the duel starts by the fireballs explosions.

As soon the ball of fire exploded, Karlamine, Siris, Nel and Ile starts dashing towards me with Karlamine and Siris with their swords and then Nel and I'le with their small chainsaws.

I then took a stance as If I was ready to dash at them, but I decided to launch myself towards using fire pushing me from my feet. I then propel myself to Karlamine as she get's shocked.

 I then propel myself to Karlamine as she get's shocked

(Imagine that's Riser)

Karlamine:"Wha-" She get's cut off as she blocks a kick with her sword.

I then propel myself away from her and while in the air, I change my trajectory to them, but all of a sudden a beam of fire gets thrown at me as I change my trajectory behind me to dodge.

I then look to where the magic came from only to see Ravel was the only one who had a magic circle activated.

Y/n:"Riser's proud of you Ravel!" I yelled to her which made her smile.

Ravel:"Thank you, Onii-chan!" She yelled as she fired another beam towards me.

I then continue dodging it in midair as she keeps firing and now, with Mihae joining in on the firing.

Xuelan:"Isabela!" She yelled for her name as Isabela nods.

Isabela then let out her devil wings and started flying to me and after getting near me, she then throws a right hook to me, which caught me off-guard, knocking me back to the ground.

Y/n:"Not bad." I said to her as I attempt to stand.

But my attempt was quickly disturbed with another fire ball coming at me. Ofcourse I dodge it with ease, but Nel and Ile we coming at me with Chainsaws.

Nel:"Prepare for trouble!"

Ile:"And make it double!"

Nel&Ile:"Here we go, Riser-sama!" They yelled a they dash towards me.

This time, I'm now dodging both of their attacks as well as Deflecting any fire balls thrown at me. These two's teamwork has visibly increased, their no longer waving their chainsaws arouns anymore, their actually synchronising each slash that after one of them does a slash the other one goes in with another slash, making a non-stop series of slashes to the enemy.

Y/n:'Damn! Looks like I need to use it.' I thought to myself.

And then, using the small time frame from the twins switching attacks I surround my self in fire as the fire turn into metal. This was one of the new moves I learned, Fire constructs. Able to change fire into any shape or object into anything I want. And thanks to this, the chainsaws got blocked and was thrown away along with the twins.