Chapter 4-Pierson

I got in the car and headed to Lexi's house to pick her up. I love my boyfriend, Brent, but all I need right now is a girl's day. I arrived at their house and rang the doorbell. Brent answered the door. We kissed and he lead me to Lexi. "P-p-p-p-Pierson!" Lexi yelled, excitedly. "L-l-l-l-Lexi!" I yelled back. We hugged and we chatted all the way to my car.

We arrived at the mall. We walked around looking at stores to go into and I noticed that Lexi was talking about Andrew an awful lot.

In every topic of conversation, she somehow managed to find a way to squeeze Andrew in. "Pierson, guess what?" Lexi said to me. "What?" I said curiously. "I was filming with Andrew this morning, and he had a new haircut! It's cute, but I liked his fluffy hair!" She giggled. We walked into a shoe store with Nikes in it. I showed Lexi some shoes that caught my eye and her response was, "Oh my gosh, Andrew would like these, but they're way to small. Could you imagine him in these, just waddling around in them?" She laughed. I really started to get curious when we were at the food court and Lexi said, "Ooh, let's eat here! Andrew loves this place. He introduced me to it last month." She suggested.

"Okay, Lexi. What's going on?" I responded to her suggestion. "What do you mean?" She asked, visibly confused. "You have been talking about Andrew all day. What's happening here?" I called her out. She was silent for a few seconds then responded, "Oh, I don't know. I guess I just always have a story about him. He's so funny! You know one time he got stuck in a baby swing!" She said, bringing Andrew up once again. "Lexi, I think you may have a crush on Andrew." I said, quickly after her sentence. "What? Pierson! I have a boyfriend! There's no way I could have feelings for Andrew, he's just a close friend." She said, denyingly. I raised my eyebrows, dipped my head, and looked straight at her. "Pierson, come on now. Don't be silly. Let's go check out that restaurant I told you about." She said, dismissing the situation.