Chapter 16- Andrew

A sober friend got me home around 2 am and I was feeling drunk. I fell into bed and fell asleep immediately. I woke up at 1 on with a million texts and missed calls from Lexi. Shoot! I thought to myself. I was supposed to film with Lexi an hour ago! I quickly took a shower, got dressed, and ran out the door. I didn't have time to do my hair or choose a decent outfit.

    I ran up to Lexi's door and rang the doorbell. She walked up to the door and opened it with a mad look on her face. "Hey..!" I said nervously. She gave me a glare for a few seconds in silence then opened the door wider to invite me in, still mad. There were a few seconds of awkward silence until I finally said, "Look, I'm sorry I was late. I-" she interrupted me and said, "You were at a party. I know. I saw the half naked girls on your Snapchat story."

    I must have had a shocked look on my face because she continued, "Don't be so surprised. Obviously I would find out." I responded back, "I had nothing to do with those girls. I was just having fun." "You're allowed to have fun, but when it means wasting my time, or the risk of you getting drunk and cheating on me with some random girl from the street!" She yelled. "Oh, so now you're telling me what I am and am not allowed to do?!" I yelled back.

    Brent walked into the room looking concerned.  We continued arguing until we went into another room and locked the door. "I'm not comfortable with you going to parties like this!!" Lexi screamed. "I'll do whatever I want to do!" I screamed back. Brent knocked on the door and asked, "Hey, are you guys okay?" We ignored him and continued screaming. We argued and argued for what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes until Lexi stormed out of the room. I sat there, not knowing what to do.