Part 10- Lexi H

I've been traveling and collaborating with influencers so much that I haven't gotten to see my girls Pierson and Lexi in so long. I wonder if anything interesting has happened. I arrived at the amp house where I told Lexi and Pierson to meet me. When I walked in, Pierson and Lexi were talking, until they realized I was there.

"Lexi! You're back!" Pierson exclaimed. We all shared a hug and we sat down. "So, what's been going on?" I asked them. "Oh nothing much, really." Lexi R responded. "Really?" I said, suspiciously. What Lexi didn't know was that Pierson texted me not on long ago that Lexi R might have feelings for Andrew. "No new friends, pets," I stopped, then continued, "lovers?" I said, looking Lexi R straight in the eye.

Her eyes widened and immediately she looked at Pierson. "Uhm.." she said, conflicted. "Come on, Lexi. I already know. You can trust me!" I assured her. "Oh okay. Andrew and I have been spending a lot of time together and I'm starting to like him." Lexi R confessed. Pierson and I squealed and told her how cute they would be together. "I think he likes me back, too!" She said excitedly. "The only thing is," she continued, "both Andrew and I aren't ready for another relationship." She explained. "That's understandable." Pierson said. "Yeah, mental health comes first." I agreed.

"Thanks, you guys. Hey, what's been going on with you Lexi?" Lexi R said. "Oh you know, traveling, collaborating, and whatnot." I said, without a second thought at first. Pierson then continued, "Well, we've been seeing quite a few Tik Toks recently with a certain person." I thought about it, and just as I realized what Pierson meant, Lexi R asked abruptly, "What's been going on with you and Micheal Sanzone? Come on, spill!" I blushed and they seemed to have noticed it, because not long after, they started jeering. "Ooooohhh!!" They both let out. "Well...we're talking..." I said, still blushing. "Lexi!" Lexi R yelled, with a grin plastered on her face. How did this conversation somehow become about me?