Chapter 11-Andrew

After the day I had in the dandelions with Lexi, I couldn't stop thinking about her. That sounds cliché, but it's definitely true. It was weird too, it's almost like I wished I would have told her i wanted her to be my girlfriend that same day.

    I didn't feel like waiting, but I had to. For both of our sakes. I knew we weren't ready for another relationship after both of us just went through cruel break ups, but I'm an impatient person. I decided to go to the dandelion field, despite it being 6:00 PM and raining. I sat there in the rain, getting drenched in rain water.

    I thought about Lexi the entire time I was there. It almost made me frustrated. Like I was telling myself, or yelling at myself, "If you like her so much, why did you let her go?!" but I didn't let her go. It was a mutual agreement. An agreement I was willing to break.

    I can't wait any longer just to see another guy snatch her up. My Mami used to say, "Si ves una oportunidad, aprovechala," if you see an opportunity, sieze it. So I decided that I will. I'm going to ask Lexi to be mine. Tomorrow, 5:00 PM, our spot. The night came and went and all of the sudden, today was the day. Do I tell the rest of my friends? Maybe it could be a scavenger hunt! I drove to Brent's house and told him my plan.