Chapter 21- Pierson

*Trigger Warning: Mention of throw up/puke*

    Last night was amazing and I really can't believe I'm engaged. Although, Brent did tell me that Lexi was on a date with Andrew but wasn't home. We had a sleepover at the family house, so I went to check on Lexi in the morning, but she wasn't in her bed.

    I checked the entire house and she was nowhere to be found. I woke Brent up in a panic. "Brent, Lexi's not in her room!" I said, alarmingly. He slowly woke up and said in a deep and tired voice, "She's not?" "No!" I said back. "I checked the whole house too!" He quickly got up, and said, "Get ready, we're going to see if she's maybe at Andrew's house!" We both took showers and changed into our clothes. We brushed our teeth and ran out the door.

    We drove all the way to Andrew's apartment and rang the doorbell and knocked on the door. No one answered. We knocked again, louder this time. Andrew answered the door, almost looking annoyed, with no shirt on. "Andrew!" Brent exclaimed. "Is Lexi with you?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He said, quickly. Before we could respond, we suddenly heard a rather loud puking noise and Andrew said firmly and sternly, "You guys really can't be here right now." "Wait, why?" Brent asked. "You guys have to go. You can't be here right now. It's not a good time." Andrew said again, then shut the door in our face, almost like he slammed the door shut.

    We looked at each other very confused and called everyone except Lexi and Andrew to a squad meeting. We told them everything and they seemed just as shocked and confused as us. "Wait, you said you heard throw up noises before Andrew panicked?" Lexi H said, looking concerned. "Yeah, why?" I said, confused. "Nothing, never mind." She said, looking deep in thought for a while after that.

    We continued discussing the topic and after the meeting was over, Lexi still looked very concerned and conflicted. "What's wrong, Lexi?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just thinking about.." she hesitated, like she was thinking about what she was going to say next. "where a nice vacation spot might be." She said quickly, looking down, and tugging at her ear. "Okay..?" I said slowly and suspiciously.

    Lexi had a tendency to look down and tug at her ear when she lies, but I didn't mention it or question her about it, because I had to figure out the situation with Lexi R and Andrew.