Chapter 27- Lexi

Andrew's crazy, psycho ex, Skye, is standing in the doorway of his apartment, right next to Andrew. And what he says next shocks me to my core. "I know we've been broken up, but before we broke up, we had a pretty serious relationship." Andrew starts. "Get to the point, Andrew. What's happening? Why is she here?" I ask, worried. "She's pregnant." Andrew says.

It feels as though my entire world stops. How? Why? How far along is she? This isn't right. This isn't fair. All of a sudden I'm in the parking lot, well on my way to my car. I can't do this, I won't do this. I'm not getting my heart broken, not again. "Lexi!!" Andrew yells after me. But I keep walking. I don't want to hear him right now. I don't even want to look at him. He grabs by arm and I snatch it away and spin on my heel to face Andrew.

"How could you do this to me? You said you never even got that far in your relationship! You're a liar!!" I scream. "We didn't! You know how crazy she is! I had to comply because she somehow found my address and who knows what she might have done? Don't you remember what happened a few months ago?" Andrew explains. A few months ago. I don't even want to think about it, but I find myself reminiscing on the horrific event anyways.