Chapter 19- Lexi R

I was out with Pierson and Lexi when I got a text from Brent. "Be home by 5:30 pm. Check your room." What a weirdo. I thought to myself. I ignored his message and kept enjoying my time with the girls when I got another message from him saying, "I know you just ignored my previous message so I'm saying it again. Please be home by 5:30 pm and check your room!" I rolled my eyes and explained to them, "Lexi, Pierson, Brent really badly wants me home, so I have to go. He's a weirdo but he won't stop bothering me about it. I'll see you guys soon!" I said. "Awe, bye Lexi! Be safe!" They responded as I parted away from them.

    I got home to see Brent waiting by the front door. Without saying anything, he lead me up to my room and then walked away. Why is he so weird? I thought to myself while rolling my eyes. I opened the door to see a very pretty dress on my bed with some shoes, a necklace, and some gold earrings. The pair of earrings I have had my eyes on for so long. The Hardware Link Earrings from Tiffany and Co. The thing is, I only told Andrew, Lexi, and Pierson about those types of things. That's when I noticed the note on the dress. I picked it up and read it. From Andrew? What does he want now? I rolled my eyes.

    I decided to go through with it so I had an excuse to wear this outfit. I put on the outfit and packed some sweat pants, a crop top, and some white shoes. I finished getting ready around 5:57 pm and I stepped outside just like the note said to. Then, Andrew's car pulled into the driveway.

    He opened the door in a suit and walked up to me. I looked up at him, and raised my eyebrow, still upset. He looked back down at me, smiled sweetly, and gently picked up my hand. He walked me to the car, opened the door, and helped me inside. He got into the car himself and he started conversation. "I know you're still mad at me. I understand now what I did wrong and I'm sorry. I wanted to show you that I' sorry instead of just telling you." He looked at me with the cutest eyes and I couldn't help but melt.

    He told me about his old girlfriend. She was toxic and manipulated her. That's why he doesn't really know how to commit after being out of a relationship for so long. I kind of felt bad for him. He's never talked about another girlfriend. It must be hard for him to bring ip. I cracked a small smile and chuckled a little. "I am going to try to make this the best night of your life" He said.