Chapter 20- Brent

After Lexi left for her date with Andrew, I decided I wanted a date of my own with Pierson. Except, this one would be extra special. I called Pierson over to hang out. I had everything planned out, and what everyone didn't know is that I had been planning this one date for months.

    When she arrived, she was greeted with me in a suit, holding a bouquet with her favorite flowers, tulips and a bouquet of roses. We shared and hug then she said, sweetly, "Wow, now I know why you told me to dress fancy!" I gave her both the bouquets, took her hand, and led her inside where there was flower petals leading all the way into the kitchen. There, there was a reservation ticket to one of her favorite restaurants, Nobu.

    We headed there in my McLaren and when we arrived, there was a team of staff waiting to seat us. We had an amazing dinner. "Brent, tonight has been amazing, thank you so much! Where did all this come from?" She said. "Well, tonight is a very special night." I took her hand, helped her stand, and led her outside where there was a wooden platform, rose petals laid everywhere, and 2 violinists playing her favorite song, Perfect by Ed Sheeran. 

    We danced and after a minute, I stopped our dancing while the violinists kept playing. "Pierson Wodzynski, I never thought this day would come, but you are the funniest, kindest, sweetest, most beautiful person I know. Words can't describe how much I love you. You always tell me that actions speak louder than words so.." I bent down on one knee and took a small box out of my pocket. Pierson gasped and put her hands over her mouth as she looked down at me and tear drops started to form in her eyes. I finally popped the question, "Pierson, will you marry me?" She squealed and jumped up and down. "Yes, yes, a million times yes!" She yelled. I put the ring on her finger and got up to hug her. Everyone clapped and it was a successful night.

    When we got home, she was still ecstatic and so was I. "Can I tell Lexi and Lexi?!" She asked excitedly. "Well Andrew took Lexi on a date to make up for their big fight a few hours ago. I was hoping we could have a small party to announce it on Saturday." I said back. "Okay, but it's gonna be really hard to keep the secret, especially from my girls and especially with my ring." She said. "Just try to hide the ring and try your best to keep the secret. I believe in you, I know you can do it. I believe in you!" I said, enthusiastically. We got to the house at 10 pm and Lexi was nowhere to be found. Shouldn't she have been home from her date by now? Pierson was sleeping over at my house tonight, so we watched a movie. I fell asleep thinking about where Lexi might be.