Chapter 5-Lexi

When I got home, Andrew was still there. I thought about what Pierson had said about me liking Andrew. I quickly shook away that thought. Andrew and I have been friends for so long. Maybe we flirt sometimes, and yeah, maybe we have many fans wanting us to be in a relationship, including our friends, but that doesn't mean I like him! Right?

Brent announced that he was leaving to sleep over at Pierson's house. My train of thought was interrupted when I got a text from Lewis. It was him with another girl. I rubbed my eyes and checked again. Shocked, I called Lewis and he picked up the phone. "Lewis, what is this?!" I yelled, catching Andrew's attention. "Stop yelling at me! Why are you calling me names? I did nothing wrong!" I screamed, this time in distress. I ran to the bathroom in tears and Andrew followed behind me. After screaming back and forth, Lewis hung up on me, leaving me heartbroken.

Andrew knocked on the door. "Lexi? Are you okay? What happened?" Andrew asked, gently. "No, I'm not okay!" I yelled, bawling my eyes out. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked quietly. "That's the last thing I want to do! Just leave me alone!" I answered. He put a chair outside the bathroom door and said, "I'm going to sit out here and wait for you to come out so we can talk." I didn't respond this time. I just weeped.

A few minutes go by and I notice Andrew has not left yet, so I finally leave the bathroom. Andrew hugs me and leads me to the couch. I tell him everything, still in tears. Andrew holds me tight and just listens. Nothing else, he just listens. I cried myself to sleep on his chest and we fell asleep on the couch.