Chapter 25- Brent

I walked angrily through the front door of my house while Pierson followed behind me. She grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, stopping me in my tracks. "Brent! What's wrong? Why are you so mad?" She asked. "Why am I so mad? How about the fact that my own sister couldn't even trust me with the secret of her pregnancy! And that you knew all this time and didn't even think to tell me!" I yelled in response. "That's because it wasn't my secret to tell!" She yelled.

    I froze then sat down on a bench in the foyer. Pierson sat down next to me and I looked her in the eyes. "Does she even trust me?" I asked. Pierson looked sorry for me. "Of course she does. She just wasn't ready to tell you yet. She's your sister, she loves you." Pierson responded. She gently ran her fingers through my hair. "You should talk to her soon." She suggested. "I agree, I will." I responded.

    The next morning, I went to Andrew and Lexi's house and knocked on their door. Lexi answered in some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she looked tired, as if she just woke up.
"Brent, what are you doing here?" She asked me, still looking extremely tired. I walked through her front door and muttered the words, "We need to talk."