26

Looking back he had some regrets about how he had conducted himself before meeting Melody. Laughing at relationships he had thought were love. All he could see now was how wrong everyone else had been. This, what was happening right now, was how love was supposed to be, full of acceptance, and understanding, empathy and respect.

Melody had experienced a life so far from what his had been, yet she still was the most optimistic and strong person I had ever met. Alexander had met her at the lowest time in her life, and she had still stuck out like a shooting star against the background of this sleepy little town. Watching her stand tall in front of a town full of people who decided to hate her before knowing her had been the fiercest thing he had ever seen. Melody was a warrior even if no one but him ever saw it.

He rinsed them off once again, along with the wall, before turning off the water and handing Melody a fluffy bath towel to dry off. He smiled at her "All the womanly secrets of the universe are coming to light now, I feel bad now for making fun of my sister for taking such long showers. Washing long hair is hard work."

"You have a sister?" Melody was shocked, they had spent a lot of time together, and had been growing more and more intimate, but there were still so many things she didn't know about him or about wolves.

"Four sisters, all older." He smiled brightly, "I'm the sweetest little baby brother of course". Melody was unable to hold back a chuckle.

"There is nothing about you that is little Alexander." she blushed furiously as she actively worked to look anywhere but at his giant cock. Would she ever stop blushing around him so easily?

"Baby I am the big bad wolf, but I'll be good to you." He leaned down to lick an errant water drop that was running down her cheek. "But let's put clothes for now, Guillermo is waiting for us."

The two got dressed quickly, Melody was especially swift now that she knew Guillermo was waiting on them. Alexander led Melody through the large pack house, down twisting corridors to a small back room, it had monitors, and computers and other tech stuff Melody didn't even have names for everywhere. The strange awkward man was behind a desk staring at a bank of no less than nine monitors. Guillermo didn't even look up when he asked for Melody's phone.

Alexander had held on it, to keep Melody from getting curious and turning it back on. Guillermo took the small phone from Alexander, turned it on and waited for the loading screens to finish their thing. When the phone was fully powered up, Melody heard the vibration patterns for several missed calls, voicemails, and text messages. She winced thinking back to the anonymous message from last night, wondering what else someone tried to send to her.

"Most missed calls seem to be from your mother, also the text messages, she's not very good at listening or letting go." Guillermo's voice was deadpan, no emotion at all. He could have been reading game scores from the paper. "She's mean too." Melody could only nod, Guillermo had her mother figured out pretty well."One text message from Royal, asking if you are ok. I'll make sure his number is on your new phone if you want?"

"Yes, Royal hasn't done anything but try and be nice to me. Please" Guillermo nodded and continued to breeze through Melody's personal life on her phone. He had seen the secret films of her, seeing her phone was barely an invasion after that at least.

"Several missed calls from different numbers not in your contact list, several text messages as well, the only voicemails are from your mother so we wont be able to do any voice tracking. Unfortunate." Guillermo twisted in his chair and started to beat the keys of his computer, it looked to Melody like he was maybe trying to trace some of the numbers, but she wasn't sure. Tech was not her area of expertise. Melody was so glad she had Alexander's solid comforting presence, that he was holding her hand through all of this. That she wasn't alone anymore. "Looks like all the calls originated from an online call spoofer program, no way to trace who made the calls or sent the text messages easily." Guillermo opened a drawer and rummaged around for several moments before pulling out a new phone, still in the box for Melody.

Guillermo spent several minutes, manually transferring the information and photos Melody wanted to keep from her phone, and loading her contacts before handing it to her. "I suggest messaging Royal through an app so he doesn't get your number just in case someone from that house is responsible for all this."

"I can do that" she said, shock and confusion making her voice low.

Guillermo was looking at Alexander again, eyes darting left and right, occasionally glancing around the room. As though he was looking for hidden threats, even here deep in the pack house."We'll leave the phone with you, see if you can trace anything, or if they try and make contact again maybe you can do something." Guillermo nodded and turned away from the pair, returning to his work. Alexander and Melody let themselves out of his office and headed back towards the more social members of the pack.