29

He could feel her shivering as his warm hands caressed along her sides, the satin covering her skin was petal soft under his fingertips. Melody was soft and delicate, so petite compared to himself that he was always a little scared of pressing too hard, never wanting to hurt her in the slightest. "You're cold" he said in between kissing her, pressing her body into his to warm her up.

"I didn't dress for the cold" she smiled into his lips and kept kissing him, her chest pressed into his, her hands roaming all over his back, tracing the planes of his muscles. She liked his broad shoulders, and how solid he felt under her hands. He made her feel cherished in way she had been searching for. Everything was right with Alexander, and maybe he was right and it was all meant to be. It was very romantic to think so Melody thought to herself. She slipped her hand under his tshirt, drawing a finger with feather light touches just along his side making his shiver under her touch. "One second ok?" She pulled away from him, swiftly walking on her bare toes to the nightside table, and grabbed something before returning.

She grabbed his hand and put a square foil package in his hand. "I'm ready. I'm yours and your mine. We can do this first and you can mark me." she was rushing her words towards the end, everything blurring together, she was nervous. But not as nervous as some other times. She really was ready. Really ready to be his.  Alexander looked around the cabin, how perfectly everything had been set up for them to have the most wonderful night. How she had done all of this just for him, to show how she felt about him. He was left speechless and in awe. He would never know what he could have ever done to deserve Melody as his mate.

He must have been quiet for too long, he returned from his internal prayer in thanks to the goddess when his eyes caught the flicker of movement that happened as her face changed from one of hopeful nerves, to worry. He grasped both her hands with his, condom pressed between their flat palms in one hand. "Let me make love to you Melody"

She was about to nod, having been left breathless by his words and hungry look in his eyes; when he moved even closer towards her. "Stay still beautiful, let me appreciate my gift for a moment." She blushed, a sweet rosey pink at his words, but did as he asked. She had just run through the woods in lingerie for him. He should enjoy all aspects of her surprise.

"If anyone else had of seen you like this I would have killed them" he growled out, eyes dark as he slowly circled her. Memorising how she looked tonight from every angle. She was indecent for anyone's eyes but his own.

"I thought that might be the case, I umm, asked Alec to announce to everyone but you to avoid this corner of the territory for me tonight" she smiled even bigger this time.

"That explains the look he gave me while I was waiting out your head start." She blushed even darker now.

"How awkward, sorry" she looked away from him.

Ever so gently he used two fingers to turn her face back towards his own, "He knew I was going to mark you tonight. I think he was proud."

"It's not too quick?" She asked, before even quieter asking, "You wont change your mind about me?" her eyes looking away, like she was still scared he would leave her. Turn her aside someday.

"We're already taking too long, I am all in Melody, now if you don't want this or aren't sure tell me now because I don't know if I am going to be able to hold myself back once I get started this time. But I need to hear you say the words. Tell me what you want Melody." He was on edge, he wanted her, his body tense, voice gravelly and he worked to stay in control of himself.

"I need to feel you inside me and I want you to mark me as yours Alexand-" He cut her off before she even finished saying his name, his lips on hers, tongue forcing its way inside her parted lips. Without breaking their kiss, he used his nimble fingers to undo the simple knot of the riding hood, letting it pour down her body to the floor in a puddle around her feet. Her hair was down, wavy and natural. A little disheveled from her run through the woods. In nothing but the thin scrap of satin she looked almost fae in the flickering lights.