2:14

Alexander had shifted to Flint when he realised the wolf had been right that the trail they followed was stale. All Alexander had been able to scent was the smell of Melody's arousal in the air. Flint had said, it wasn't fresh, that it wasn't going to lead to her. Alexander hadn't listened. He hadn't been listening much at all. Until recently. But his lust clouded his vision until he was sloppy.

Flint raced through the woods, towards what was known as the abandoned pack. This land wasn't always his family's, and the few remnants of the former village were avoided due to the legends surrounding what had happened there centuries ago. Flint was feeling proud, he had found several trails that were all from today. Like a rabbit, Melody had apparently run all over this part of the pack lands in an effort to throw them off.

Alexander laughed in Flint's head as the first three trails he followed led to white ribbons, that were drenched in the scent of Melody's cum. Their girl was playing some filthy games tonight. He was going to ravage that woman when he finally found her after all this teasing.

"She is perfect mate, we will make love to her" Flint said. Eager.

"What happened to you being the wild animal?" Alexander asked? Flint didn't answer though.

They had just followed another dead end trail, where it was obvious Melody had lured them with another white ribbon, but when they backtracked, there was no other trail but the one they had followed here. Where could she have gone? She wasn't far away now.

Then Flint fell forward as his knees buckled and they shifted back to Alexander as he felt Melody cum, and come hard, his own cock was already hard, had been since he first read that he was to hunt her tonight. Now like a virgin new to puberty he shot his load into the moss covered floor of the forest as he felt Melody ride wave after wave of bliss.

"What the fuck was that?" Alexander asked. Feeling dazed at how fast that had come upon him. He had no idea what Melody had done, but dammit if he wasn't going to run on his now wobbly legs to see what it was as fast as he could. He closed his eyes as he started to walk, slowly fisting his cock in one hand while the other stayed out in front of him, warning him before he walked into a tree as he followed his heart and his bond towards Melody.

Alexander came upon what had previously been a derelict cabin, unused, and in poor condition. The roof had been replaced this year, and it was weather tight now. The front windows were glowing as Alexander approached, naked as the day he was born. His clothes shredded on the other side of the pack land. Alexander walked to the door, throwing it open to the most magnificent sight he had ever seen.

Melody was sitting on a throne, a pink toy was buzzing in between her pussy lips as she sat, legs splayed open, cunt facing the door Alexander walked in. her hair looked like she had been rolling her head in ecstasy against the back since that first orgasm. Her cheeks were flushed as she moaned while one hand rocked the toy that seemed to be both stimulating her clit, and inside her.

Goddess how Alexander wanted her. Once he had gathered his wits about him again, he went to run towards her. She held up her hand. In a clear sign to stop before she spoke. "Stop, You're full of mud," She stopped to moan as another orgasm washed over her. Alexander whimpered as he longed to touch her. "Go and shower until you are clean, all over and everywhere." Melody looked at Alexander, her eyes loaded with a secret. "If you aren't clean enough for me, you will be punished." The glint in her eyes from behind the lace mask that reminded Alexander so much of the costume she wore the night she asked him to be her first, said she wasn't joking.

Alexander was frozen in place, until Melody brought out a short crop she had hidden somewhere on the chair. Cracking it into her palm. "You have 7 minutes, or Mistress will be displeased" The smile on her face was sinful as she licked her lips and eyed Alexander's body from head to toe while she crossed and uncrossed her legs. Making him feel things he had never felt before.