2:16

Melody's was tired as Alexander finally counted out ten and thanked her. Her arms were tired, her hands were numb from holding the paddle so tightly, her hair was definitely a mess now, and she was sweaty. She liked it. She felt alive, she could feel Alexander, and how he was experiencing her well planned night. He had been more ready to admit he wanted to give up control, in this context, than even she had realised.

Now that his punishment was over, and he had been so good, he had enjoyed the paddle. Just like she thought he would. She knew her mate, knew he needed to stop trying to be a version of himself that wasn't true. Getting Alexander to submit to her would be the easy part of this long term plan. She was his mate, loving and supportive and unbothered with wolf politics. He could be himself, or try new things with her without fear that she would ever love him less.

He was her safe place, and she was his. Now they had to build a world where they could be their best together. He had so willingly given himself and control up; The rest of tonight could be all about pleasure. One of the many, many rewards of being true to himself.

Melody lowered the chain that was holding his arms aloft, not entirely, but slack enough that Alexander could easily rest his feet flat on the floor, and flex his shaky knee joints as he recovered from the spankings. His skin wasn't even red anymore, Flint healing him quickly from the bruises. He almost missed the warm blooming sensations on his skin as they became only memories.

"You were so good." Melody cooed at him, smiling while her lashes fluttered from within her lace mask. Her hair was wild, wavy locks falling out place, flyaways around her head catching the soft light of the cabin like a halo. Alexander had thought it before, and would think it again. She was so beautiful sometimes he found it hard to believe that there was no fae in her ancestry. His attention was quickly pulled back to Melody as she dropped to her knees in front of him. Her hands pressed along the sharp edges of his hip bones as she leaned her lips towards the swollen head of his cock and engulfed him into her hot mouth without any further warning.

Alexander watched, enraptured. Glad he was being held up by his wrists because his knees were not to be trusted as Melody took him deep enough in her throat to gag slightly around his cock before bobbing right back down. Her saliva leaked around his cock and down her chin as she looked up into his eyes while she worked his dick with her mouth, lips and tongue.

Alexander had been so on edge, so close to cumming for so long that he was ready to blow his load, but just as he was about to announce that he was about to cum, he felt Melody's hand swat along where she had spanked him with the paddle earlier.

The memory of how good the pain from the paddle had been ricocheted through his body as Melody's small hand firmly spanked him again. Causing him to cum with a roar as he shot his seed down Melody's throat as she eagerly swallowed and licked him clean. Alexander's orgasm was so strong he barely noticed as Melody slipped a small well lubed plug into his ass. Leaning back to look up at him. Love radiating from the bond. Alexander was weak. The cuffs were the only thing keeping him on his feet right now.

He was limp, as the orgasm continued to ripple through his body, in a way he had never known possible. The small plug in his asshole was weighted, he could feel it, and he found he enjoyed the sensation quite a bit as the last waves of his orgasm rolled through his body. He heard the sound of something being scrapped along the floor, before a soft chair was behind him, bumping the back of his knees. He felt the tension on the chains reduce and he lowered himself to the awaiting chair. Letting himself melt into it, which also pressed the plug just a little further into him. Which he also enjoyed. He couldn't remember why they had never played with his asshole, Melody had come to love anal sex sometimes, but he had been rigid and unwilling to be as experimental as she was. Since she had made him clean everywhere, including the enema kits, Alexander found himself hopeful that maybe she had more bum stuff planned for him.