2:15

"Bad Dog." Melody said, when she opened her eyes, and Alexander was so caught off guard by her soft words that he thought he must have misheard her.

"What?" He asked, sincerely confused. He had felt how hard Melody had came just now. He could smell it in the air, taste it on his tongue. His shock didn't even have time to register his disbelief at her words when her small fingers entwined themselves into his hair, and gently pulled tight, turning his head, slowly and gently to look up at her. Her lips full from when she had chewed on them right before she came, her cheeks flushed from the royal orgasm she just felt.

"You broke the rules." Her tone was even, controlled, even though her eyes were sparkling. Alexander may have underestimated the games Melody was going to play tonight.

Flint's ears were down, not understanding how they could have done wrong. "But you liked it." Alexander protested.

"Not the point. Sit. Stay." Melody removed the dildo, placing it down on the floor, its soft suction cup base ensuring it stayed erect on the floor beside Alexander, as she rose. "You will refer to me as Mistress tonight." She bopped him on the nose with a cum scented finger. "Bad dogs, who can't follow the rules," She paused, a smirk growing on her lips. "Get punished."

Melody walked to a cupboard he couldn't quite see from where she had told him to sit and stay. He didn't quite know how he felt about Melody taking this much control. He knew how he should feel, it should go against everything he is as an alpha to submit to a human woman. To sit and stay at her command. But instead he was finding this latest play scorching hot.

He wanted to please her. He longed to hear her say "Good boy." in that lust filled, powerful voice she was using for her Mistress persona. He was going to follow her rules. Submit to her. He was going to be her good boy.

Melody came back to him, smiling brightly, holding a bright pink nylon leash, and a matching collar. With a bell, With an actual fucking bell, that jingled with every motion made, almost with every breath. Melody clicked the leash to his new collar. "On all fours, we need to relocate." She said, in that tone that was making his belly tighten with arousal without even being touched. Fuck the things Melody made him feel.

Alexander followed Melody, his face lining up at nearly the height of her hip. He could smell her arousal, and her cum as she walked. He liked it. He didn't know what came over him, but he nuzzled his cheek against her stocking clad thigh as he crawled behind her, looking up at her with adoration in his eyes and heart. He didn't want any control.

Melody led Alexander towards the bedroom corner of the open cabin, where a large support beam ran the whole length of the cabin as part of the central framing. Alexander noticed a reinforced eye bolt, and a metal frame had been added around the beam. Heavy chain ran through the eye leading to a spreader bar with two thick durable cuffs at either end. The other end of the chain was secured to a mooring mounted to the wall. In case the chain length needed to be adjusted he realised.

"Stand here" Melody pointed to the floor, just under the bondage gear. The additions were so fresh, Alexander could still smell the sawdust that was created as the old beam was drilled into to provide the anchor. Melody had been a very very busy kitty, he realised, as he could scent that all the toys were brand new, that the cabin was freshly renovated, cleaned, and decorated. The tablecloth still had creases from how it had been packaged, as had the shower curtain in the washroom.

Melody was a wonder, she could organize all of this, in near complete secret, without the gift of silent mind link communication, no extra strength or stamina. All she had was herself and her witt. But still she constantly put all of his sisters in their place, out performed them, and was still full of sunshine and energy to be the most devoted mom in the pack.

As she lovingly, but tightly bound Alexander's more than willing wrists into the cuffs that her careful shopping swore were "Shifter proof". Alexander fell even more in love with his mate, his Luna, and his wife. She was perfect. She was all he wanted. As he watched her carefully cuff him in place before pulling the chain to hold his arms over his head at a not completely comfortable height. Whatever she wanted to be happy, that was his mission for his life. Nothing else mattered to him.

Melody was standing behind him, he could feel her eyes on him, but nothing except the soft, lined cuffs were touching his skin. "Is this ok?" She whispered, as close to his shoulder as she could reach. His sweet and filthy Melody, who even when dominating him like a queen, cared enough to check in during a new game.

Alexander nodded, "Yes Mistress. Very ok. Green light?" He said. Using their trusted stop light signals for play time. Because he was very, very green light right now. He ached for her to do more. To see how far she would push him. How far she would push herself. Her hands ran across his skin, gentle dances of her fingertips over the curving swell of his ass cheeks, up and down his sides, tracing the lines of his muscles, the v cuts leading down to his pelvis.

Her touch was feather light, just enough to start the static charge as the mate bond reacted between their skin. Alexander heard the chain rattle before he realised he had tried to touch her, he wanted to make her hand press against him, palm flat, fingers splayed as her hand ran down his abdomen, before grasping his cock and stroking in long languid pulls.

But all she did was barely touch him as she counted out the number of times the chains rattled while she teased him. Alexander's cock was so stiff and his balls so close to release he felt like a damn ready to break. Ready to explode. But Melody wasn't giving him more. It was starting to become agony as he burned to cum, just needing a little bit more stimulation to tip him over the edge.

"Ten." Melody breathed out. The breath caressing along his skin by his ribs. He tried to turn as Melody finished another slow turn around his body, standing behind him where he had to strain to look over his shoulder at her. Denying him even a good look at her body unless she wanted it. "Ten seems like a good start for learning punishments right?" she asked, her voice still the sexy power trip it had been, but a little softer. Making sure Alexander wanted to continue the escalation.

"Ten sounds good Mistress" Alexander heard himself say, wanting to see where this went before he realised he had agreed before he even knew what the punishment would be. It didn't matter, Melody was human, she wouldn't do anything to really hurt him; wasn't strong enough to seriously harm him. Melody was surprisingly stealthy, or she had planned out this entire scene beat by beat because Alexander had no time to prepare as he had a millisecond warning when he heard something move through the air with speed before what felt like a sizeable paddle slap into the center of his ass with a sharp crack.

It stung. His skin was on fire as the pain radiated from where she had struck him. He had jumped up, bouncing on his toes and yelped. He looked over his shoulder to see Melody smiling the most wicked smile he had ever seen on her face as her eyes sparkled with mischief. She was enjoying herself as she tapped a neon pink paddle the length of her forearm onto her fist, like an old movie cop swinging a billy club. She made eye contact, and Alexander felt an electric shock pass through him, "Count for your mistress, and thank her." She commanded.

Still hissing from the sting, he did as he was told. "One Mistress, Thank you." The moment he finished saying thank you, he heard the warning sound just before the crack. She struck more to the left this time, lighting up a new section of his flesh. He hesitated, letting himself feel the warmth from where he had been spanked. Welcoming the sharp sensations as they focused his mind on them, on this moment with Melody.

He must have taken too long, relishing how much he was enjoying this. "Color Alexander?" he heard Melody ask him. Snapping him back to her and what he was supposed to say to earn another.

He jumped to speak. "Green. Two. Thank you Mistress. Please may I have another?" His words slurring together as he rushed to reassure Melody of his enthusiasm.