01.

—🌙

𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹

𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹

Summary;

"So I guess, this is good bye?" Takemitchi said, chuckling.

•••••••

•no time leaping AU

•everyone is alive (I think.😌)

•take-chan's Harem

Takemitchi moves his hands, adjusting himself sitting on the edge of his bed. He just returned from shower. He turn to his left side, eyeing the clock.

'2:34' 

"I guess, a small stroll will be nice since it's Saturday today." 

Takemitchi mumble to himself as he walk closer to his closet. He opens the closet door and pull a plain T-shirt, a knee-length jeans and an underwear.

--------------------------------

Takemitchi arrive at a park at 3:02 pm. He walk past many store and few peoples, eyes shining, making him excited. He walk over a game "Snatch". It's game where you can snatch some plushies with a claw. He waits for almost  half and hour for his turn.

He eyes the yellow plushie with ocean eyes since it reminds of himself.

'I'm going to get that plushieee no matter what!'

Takemitchi thought determined while his eyes shine in excitement.  He huffs and insert a coin.

Some minutes passed, he keeps pouting after his third attempt getting the plushie. He huffs angrily and thought;

'that stupiddd gameeee anddd plushieee'

He was about to insert when he heard a hearty chuckle from his back. He turns around, embarrassed. His eyes meeting the silver-lilac haired boy.

After a staring contest, they both heard a 'cough'. They both turn to his left side seing his little sisters.

'I completely forgot about them, because of this beautiful stranger.'

Mitsuya thought chuckling.

"Who is this oni-san?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Both of them flush, heavily. Takemitchi chuckle keeping his cool.

"uhh, no cuties. I am just a completely stranger." He smiles both them.

"Maybe we could be friends?" He added.

"Hi beautiful stranger, I'm Luna and this is my sister Mana. My brother over there is Mitsuya."The girl said pointing at Mitsuya.

Takemitchi blush at the 'beautiful stranger' and fiddles at his fingers nervously. Takemitchi is that kind of person that can't stand compliments. Mitsuya took notice at this.

"Oi, stop that ur making him nervous." Mitsuya said eyeing his sisters while his sister just pout.

"I-its okay Mitsuya-kun." said Takemitchi, embarrassed.

"Oh btw I'm Takemitchi. Takemitchi Hanagaki, pleasure to meet you." said Takemitchi handing his hands to shake. Mitsuya looks at his way and sigh.

"I'm sorry again about how my sister act. Mitsuya Takashi. The pleasure is all mine." He then shakes his hands.

They talk about random things. Playing at every games they walk across to. After playing they ate at a Ramen Shop. They keep talking about stupid things, getting to know more about themselves, that they didn't notice the time.

"Oh, I didn't notice the time. It's already late." said Takemitchi while looking at his phone, scratching his neck.

"y-yeah" Mitsuya sweet dropped while his younger sister is just busy playing with each other.
Mitsuya dusted his pants he then look at his two younger sister.

"Come on, Luna, Mana. It's getting late." Mitsuya said, calmly.

"awwee, but I wanna play more." said Mana while pouting.

"That's enough for today, let's go home, we're going back here some other time." said Mitsuya, holding his sister hands.

Takemitchi just chuckle at the sight, then proceed to follow Mitsuya to the exit.

---------------------

"So I guess, this is good bye?" Takemitchi said, chuckling.

"y-yeah" Mitsuya frowned, but sadly Takemitchi didn't notice.

Suddenly, author-san has an amazing idea-

"Btw, takemitchi?" asked Mitsuya while holding Luna's hand.

"hmm?"

"Can't I get ur number?" asked Mitsuya, keeping his nervousness.

"uhhh,.sure. Anything for u Mitsuya-san!" said Takemitchi giggling.

"Maybee uhh, can I have ur phone?" added Takemitchi.

Mitsuya handed his phone to Takemitchi, happily.

-after some typing sh*ts-

"Here you go Mitsuya-san! Thank u for today!"

"No beggies! It was fun."

"Maybe we can hangout some other time, so are you okay with that Mitsuya-san?"

"sure, anything for my- I mean *cough* u take-chan.* said Mitsuya smiling at Takemitchi.

'take-chan??!'  thought Takemitchi, blushing. (kinda kringggeee ngl) 

*ahem*

"Thank u, sooo see you some other time? Just text me if you need something. Bye Mitsuya-chan!" said Takemitchi walking the opposite way.

"I think I'm inlove." said Mitsuya smiling.

—🌙

—🌙