11

—🌙

"Bring back Baji, Takemitchy"

Summary:

Baji left ToMan and Mikey tasked Takemitchi to bring the first division captain back.

It's been a week since Draken got out from the hospital.

A lot of things happened.

After Takemitchi visited Draken, when he got home he was surprised to see Chifuyu outside his house, waiting for him.

Chifuyu asked him if he want to go for a yakisoba eating, which Takemitchi agreed to.

And the other day, he accidentally run onto Baji while he was shopping for foods. Baji was at an abandoned car dump, litting a car. Takemitchi was so surprised at what Baji do, afraid if Baji will get caught, and caught of guard.

They talk for a minute, and Takemitchi seem to know why Baji was litting a car because

He was hungry.

Then, Takemitchi invited Baji to eat in his house, which Baji gladly accepted the invitation.

And now presently, Mikey, Draken and Takemitchi are in a public bath. Takemichi is zoning out while the two blonds continued to wash themselves.

He came back to earth when he felt the water shift slightly. He got startled when Mikey pop out from the water in front of him.

"BOO!" Mikey shouted slightly.

"ahh" surprised Takemitchi, shouted.

"Mikey-kun?!"

"You must have been in really deep thought. I wasn't even that scary." Mikey laughed, sitting next to Takemichi when Draken scolded him for being too noisy.

Mikey made fun of Draken for using a shampoo hat that leds them toa verbal fight.

Then after their verbal fight, Draken join them in the tiny pool, the taller blond letting out a sigh of bliss and satisfaction.

"Ah~ That feels good."

"Are all your wounds healed up, Draken-kun?" Takemichi asked, tilting his head to look at Draken.

The blond blinked before shrugging.

"This ain't shit. I'm all healed up. It's all because I work out."

Takemichi blinked in surprise when the tall blond stood up, exposing himself. Takemitchi look at him, blushing but she composed himself.

"Behold! My abs and scar."

"You are bigger than any middle schooler I've seen." Takemichi let his eyes roam Draken's body not seeing the way Draken flushed in embarrassment at the way the black-haired beauty was looking at him.