16

—🌙

Aftermath

After a week and a half, Takemitchi is finally discharged from the hospital. 

A lot of his friends visited him.

Most of them are his gang friends and Mizo Mid lecturing him non-stop which Takemitchi dozing off the entire time.

Emma would visit him occasionally, bringing some fresh fruit. Sometimes it would be Hina and her, bringing some strawberry pie, Takemitchi's favorite flavor. The two girls would giggle, laugh and tease each other which Takemitchi came into conclusion ‘i think they are dating.’

Then Kazutora visited him around three times that week and a half. Kazutora would also bring fresh picked fruits which Takemitchi would gladly accepted. Their are times that Kazutora starts apologizing over and over again which Takemitchi only sweat-drepped to.

And  the most shocking The Haitani Brothers visited on the last day of being hospitalized. The brothers brought some luxury - fine foods that are too much to Takemitchi. At first, it’s awkward but Ran opens up then followed by his younger brother, Rindou.

—🌙

“So Mitsuya‚ truth or dare?” ask Baji while holding the bottle.

Currently, Takemitchi and the ToMan founders is gathering at his house‚ playing trutg or dare. The ToMan founders (c Mikey nga kng ung nagdecide) decided to pay Takemitchi a visit, with Mikey reasoning that Takemitchi maybe is lonely and bored and also they need to accompany him.

After tons of times  Mikey persuading his fellow gang members, they finally agreed. Since once Mikey set onto things, he will make sure that he will accomplish it.

“Dare.” answered Mitsuya.

“Hmm..” said Baji‚ his hand is on his chin‚ thinking.

“Faster Baji!” shouted Mitsuya, slightly annoyed.

“Shut up Mitsuya‚ I’m trying to think here.” Baji shouted back.

“Wow, Baji-san you actually think!” said Chifuyu sarcastically, this made the others laugh loudly.

“Wow Chifuyu, you wound my heart. What did I did to you to deserve this hah?" shouted Baji, while clutching his heart dramatically.

“Shut up Baji-san‚ continue your questions. Look oh, Mitsuya is going to blow up anytime soon.” said Chifuyu while pointing at Mitsuya who was frowning.

“Okay.. okay Chifuyu.”

“Mitsuya! I dare you to hug the prettiest person here, in this living room.” Baji exclaimed loudly.