14

—🌙

   Bloody Halloween Part 2

After what Kazutora did to Mikey‚ he stands up‚ smiling maniacally with Chome and Chonbo.

“no way..” whispered Takemitchi‚ hands covering his mouth while his unshed tears are threatening to fall.

Then Kazutora declares their victory. “We won.”

But something miracle happened‚ Mikey starts to regain his consciousness and begins to get up. This makes the other ToMan members to cheers‚ some sighs and smiles in relief.

“Tell me something.” Mikey ask while gritting his teeth. “Am I your enemy?” he ask fully facing the three. His eyes are dark‚ empty and shallow.

This question alone makes Kazutora remembers his childhood. How his father abused him every single day‚ how his parents asking him which side is he‚ pressuring him more and how Mikey finds him.

“I suffered because of you. It’s your fault I got sent to juvie. ” Kazutora answered.

“Huh? What are you saying?”

Then a good amount of veins pop from the side his forehead and answering Mikey's previous question.

“Of course you're my enemy! I’ll eliminate anyone who gets in my way. ” He declares while making his way to the top‚ his back facing Mikey.

“Did you know Mikey?” ask Kazutora, spreading his arms wide‚ his back still facing Mikey.

“If you kill people‚ it makes you a bad guy. But if you kill enemies...It makes you a hero.” he finishes and now he finally face Mikey while grinning.

Takemichi and Draken and taken aback by Kazutora's mental instability and unsettling behavior.

‘What the hell?’ both boy thought.

“He totally lost it.” Hanma comments‚ grinning.

Eventually, Kazutora has Chonbo and Chome restrain Mikey, while Kazutora hits him with the pipe over and over again.

With the audience, some of them comments and thinks that Mikey lost.

“tsk! I hate people who plays dirty.” Takemitchi said as he unconsciously punch someone too hard making the said person flew backwards.

The people around the said black haired boy unconsciously step back and thinks Takemitchi is pretty cool. Then a shout was heard, Takemitchi whipped his sideways to see Draken shouting Mikey's name.

“Mikey!” He shouted while running towards Mikey but unfortunately was stopped by Hanma knocking him down.

“Your opponent is me, remember?” Hanma asked.

“tsk. Hanma, you motherf*cker Draken hissed.

—🌙

“To become a hero, I will kill the enemy!” Kazutora said, eyes darkening, pipe in his hands.

Then Kazutora hit Mikey again with the bloody pipe.

“Mikey-kun” Takemitchi slightly shouted‚ tears began forming in his eyes.

“Kill the enemy?” Mikey ask, heads still down.

“So that's the reason you killed my brother?!” Mikey ask‚ finally looking up, his eyes glinting darkly.

These makes Kazutora freeze up while Mikey breaks free from Chonbo and Chome, Mikey kicks Kazutora unconscious. Mikey eventually falls to his knees  afterwards.

Noticing Mikey's weakness, Choji prepares to lead Valhalla to curb stomp Mikey. Both Chifuyu and Mitsuya attempted to stop Valhalla from reaching Mikey, however, they are outnumbered.

Takemichi rushes towards Mikey in an attempt to help him, but the Valhalla members are standing in his way.

Just as Chouji is about strike Mikey, Kisaki stands between them, knocking out Chouji with a punch.

“Tokyo Manji Gang‚ 6th Division Captain‚ Kisaki Tetta!” Kisaki states.

“My squad will take the full responsibility and protect our leader!” He boldly added.

As Kisaki declares that the First Division will protect Mikey‚ the members of Toman, including Mitsuya and Draken, are impressed with Kisaki's loyalty and skills.

Toman cheered for Kisaki and Takemichi chewed on his bottom lip before he saw Baji running to where Kisaki was standing. The long haired male took a swing at Kisaki, taking him out with a metal pipe.

Baji was then tossed away by Hamada and Takemichi saw Chifuyu run after Baji, standing in front of the former first division captain.

The two seemed to be talking, so Takemichi quickly rushed up the pile of junk cars towards where Baji and Chifuyu were. He could see Baji about to leave and quickly body slammed himself against the long haired male. He turned to look at Chifuyu and yelled, “We have to make sure to protect Baji, Chifuyu!”

Chifuyu was silent before he muttered, tears falling from his green-blue eyes. “I... okay‚ Takemitchy...”

Takemichi is willing himself to stay conscious when Baji hit the back of his neck. He tightened his grip on the older male, keeping an eye out for his back.

The blue-eyed male saw a glint of silver from the corner of his eye and saw Kazutora charging at Baji’s back with said knife.

‘What the, Kazutora?? What are you doing?’

Takemichi quickly pushed Baji to the side, shielding him. He muffled the scream that wanted to bubble out of his lips when the knife pierced his side.

Takemichi made eye contact with Kazutora, seeing the fear that washed over the handsome face of the dual-haired male. Takemichi allowed a smile to appear on his lips before speaking.

“It’s okay Kazutora-kun...I’m o- *cough* okay...It’s not ...you..r fault...”

(A/N:  I know this chapter is short, I apologize. I been busy with school. The upcoming football Tournament, Tsk , so troublesome. But I promise next chapter I'll write 2k words +. Promise, cross my heart. So I hope you understand me and my situation!^^)

Shout out to — asweelyz77 thank your messaging me! Hehe, love you, stay safe!🥰❤️

—🌙