15

—🌙

Bloody Halloween Part 3

Blood started to pour out of the stab wound on Takemitchi’s side‚ soaking his clothes.

“Take...mitchy...?” Chifuyu stared with wide-eyed.

Baji turns around and he immediately stared with horror in his eyes as Kazutora's grin on his face quickly disappeared. .

“TAKEMITCHY!!”

Chifuyu shouted, his bloodcurdling scream drew the other’s attention to them.

To Kazutora's panic, he released the knife which earn a painful groan towards Takemitchi which makes him cough more blood.

“Oh my God, Takemitchi.” Chifuyu was trembling as he assist Takemitchi, his hands on the black-haired boy's wounds.

Mitsuya then turned to Hakkai and commanded.

“Call an ambulance! Hurry!”

The twins looked scared, Angry already having tears welling up in his eyes.

Kazutora was shaking, while Baji is still frozen.

“Partner! Hang in there!” Chifuyu begged, fat tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Kazutora! How could you?!” Chifuyu shouted making the dual haired boy flinched‚ taking a couple of step backs.

“W..wait. ...I...I didn’t mean...to..He wasn’t...”

Then a voice was heard from behind‚ making Kazutora look.

“Kazutora...”

“M..Mikey..”

“Why do you want to take everything from me? First you killed my big brother and now you want to kill Takemitchy? What the fuck is wrong with you?!” Mikey spoke calmly but the his voice is deadly.

Kazutora could only stare‚ he watch as Mikey started rampaging  on him.

Mikey continuously punched Kazutora as the others couldn't do anything other than watch.

“I’LL KILL YOU KAZUTORA!”

As Mikey punch Kazutora in his already blooded face, Draken grabbed and stopped him.

“That’s enough Mikey! He’s going to die!”

Takemichi twitched at hearing Mikey’s familiar voice. A faint ‘Mikey’ was heard and Mikey whipped his head towards Takemitchi.

Takemitchi motioned Mikey to go over him which hi quickly obliged.

“I know it’s hard to forget that night used to be, you have to move on from the past. Did you even ask Kazutora-kun why he did that? He was just a kid who wanted to make you happy‚ you have to understand his feelings Mikey-kun.”