08

—🌙

Savior

Summary;

"Where did Hina-chan snatch a beauty like you? hmm?" ask Takemitchi laughing a little then shakes hands with the blonde-hiared girl.

----------

"Your the guy that saves us that night!" said a girl, surprised.

All heads turn to the stairs nearby, they all saw a girl and a boy walking towards them.

(Does anybody knows the name of Pah-chin's girlfriend and friends name? Well I don't, so I well name by myself.)

"What do you mean Aya?" ask Pah-chin and Draken asked at the same time.

"Oh, right! I remember him!" Said Haruki cheerfully while pointing at the confused Takemitchi.

"Me?" Oh, poor Mitchi! Doesn't remember their faces!

"Yes, you!" said Aya.

"You're the one that saved us from the night when some gang almost r*ped Aya and you also saved me! And we're so thankful to you." said Haruki, smiling.

The other people slowly sunk the information they
just got that both Aya and Haruki just saida while ago. After a minute, all heads turn to Takemitchi.

"Oh, right! I remember!" Takemitchi said while cheeks puffing making him more cuter.

Then after Takemitchi said that, Pah-chin holds his hands then bows.

"Thank you! Thank you, for saving my girlfriend and my pal. I really owe you!" Pah-chin said bowing a few times.

Then Peh-yan, also spoke.

"Takemitchi, we really are thankful for saving them" he said smiling at the boy.

"O-oh, don't worry about it. I just did what's right!" Takemitchi, smiled while rubbing his neck sheepishly while a blush slowly crept to his cheeks.

The two blonde just smile at the younger boy, he really are amazing! A husband (wife) material.

"Thank you very much again, Takemitchi-kun! A simple thank you, couldn't describe how grateful and thankful we are" Aya said, she really are grateful along with her friend Haruki.

"That's right!" Peh-yan, Pah-chin and Haruki said at once, smiling.

'Are they a robot or something?' thought Takemitchi, while chuckling inwardly.