09

—🌙

Festival

Summary;

"Don't worry, Draken-kun I won't."

"Emmaaa, we're hereeeee." shouted Hinata, loud enough for the blonde in a beautiful light violet yukata, with a flowers decorating all over to heard.

"Oh..Hi guys, you both look beautiful." Emma said as the dou arrive in front of her. 'especially you, Hinataa..' She thought.

"Oh, you too. Emma-chan." answered Takemitchi, blushing.

Hinata is wearing an orange yukata, red flowers decorating her yukata. She has her hair in a bun, wearing a red butterfly clip. She also wore red orange pair of sandals, matching her yukata.

Meanwhile, Takemitchi is wearing a royal blue yukata with flowers and butterflies decorating on it that matches and compliments his sapphire blue eyes very well. His his black hair is more fluffy than usual and it down. He wears a plain black sandals.

"So, let's go?" ask Hinata.

"Wait, I'm waiting for Draken to arrive." said Emma

"Wait, Draken-kun is here? Where is he?" ask
Takemitchi, surprised.

"You know Draken, Takemitchi?"

"Yes, I'm friends with him. And, why is he here?"

"Ah. Because I invited him and my brother, Mikey."  answered Emma.

"Wait, your brother is Mikey?" ask Hinata, surprised.

"Yes, you also know him Hina-chan?"

"Yes, me and Takemitchi met him and the others a month ago. hehe"

"Ah."

"Emma? I thought you invited Mikey?" ask Takemitchi

"He said he can't since he have some errands to go."

"Ah."

--------

"Oi, Emma. I'm here." a monotone voice makes them stop talking. Takemitchi turns his head, seeing Draken in his casual clothing.

When Draken locks eyes with Takemitchi, his world stop. Draken eyes Takemitchi from toe to head. Boy, Takemitchi looks so beautiful -as always-, he sure are captivating. He can't stop staring at the goddess in front of him. (🤨📸)

"Hi, Draken-kun" he heard a voice that snap him out of his thoughts. He look down Takemitchi, that smiling sweetly at him. He blushes a little.

"Hi, Takemitchy." He said simply, trying to hide his blushed cheeks.