17

—🌙

enjoy reading!

Black Dragons

WARNING! HORNY READERS.

“I can’t,” Takemitchi groaned, his cheeks flushed and his muscles aching. “I… I don’t know if I can hold it for much longer, Mitsuya.”

“We’re almost there,” was Mitsuya’s response. “It’s fine.”

To tell the truth, even Mitsuya wasn’t sure if he could bear it. It was more than he was used to, after all. Like Takemitchi, his cheeks had also gone flush with the sheer amount of effort it required. It was worth it though, especially when Shinomiya thought of the end result…

“I’ll trust you.”

After some huffing and grunting, Mitsuyaa asked another question. “Is it good, Takemitchi?”

“Y…Yeah,” Takemitchi said, letting out a deep sigh. “It’s fine. Honestly, it’s bigger than I thought…”

“Well, of course. I’m going to put it in now. Are you ready, Takemitchi?”

“I was born ready.”

With that, they placed a big plant pot inside an even bigger pot which was situated outside the Mitsuya's Household. Mitsuya sighed and took a step back at the same time as Takemitchi so that he could admire its leafy beauty.

"wow, that was heavy Mitsuya! I can't believe your mother has a plants like that!” Takemitch sighing.

“yeah, I was too surprised when she first brought it here. But we'll, she loves plants.”

“yeah.”

“So, Takemitchi? Ready to get measure?” ask Mitsuya as he walk back inside.

“yeah, I am.” the other answered.

Yesterday the ToMan gang held a meeting about the Bloody Halloween’s incident. But greatfully everyone survived. Baji and Kazutora was back at the gang, which surprised most of the people present, considering what happened between them. But most them are happy.

Then after the meeting, Mitsuya said to Takemitchi that he will sew Takemitchi's own uniform and the black-haired boy immediately aggree.

They are now at Mitsuya's room, Mitsuya preparing the measurements and Takemitchi sat on the bed.

Come here Takemitchi.” Mitsuya said as he unrolled the taping measure

Takemitchi stood up from his seat, standing in front of the boy. He look up, Takemitchi saw a pin in the boys mouth.