19

—🌙

Truce

Some days later

The Toman executives were currently holding an important meeting to discuss a few matters.The atmosphere was quite heavy, that it would cut a knife, considering that they've just heard about the news between the Black Dragons and also about Takemitchi. 

"I had no idea Hakkai was the little brother of the Black Dragon’s leader." Chifuyu said‚ anger evident in his voice. He was furious about what happened to his Takemitchi.

“I bet you know this‚ Mitsuya?” asked Nahoya turning his head to where the lilac-haired boy is seated. Smile is still present in his face but it is not so sincere.

The said boy could only stay silent. He is guilty about what happened to the younger man.

“Black Dragons? What a hassle.” said Mucho but is willing to beat faces.

"What a bunch of shits, didn't we already beat the previous generation?” added Kazutora clicking his tounge in the process.

"Then, we'll have to beat them once again!” Baji crack his knuckles at the thought.

“This won’t be easy as you thought Baji-san.” Chifuyu sighed‚ seated beside Baji.

Draken just ignored them and he said something like ‘enter’ and the doors opened revealing Hakkai and Takemitchi.

“As you know some days ago‚ Takemitchi with Hakkai encountered Black Dragons. Taiju almost beaten up Takemitchi but Hakkai handed himself in with him saying that Taiju won’t be hurting both Takemitchi and his younger sister‚ Yuzuha.” Draken stated.

“This means.. a declaration of war.” He added.

As Draken declared about the war Kazutora and Baji starts cracking their knuckles‚ a smile present in their faces.

“As Baji-san said earlier‚ we already beaten the Black Dragons‚ yes?” asked Mucho.

“This won’t be an easy fight. Yes‚ we beated the 9th Generation but 10th Generation is totally different.” said Mitsuya.

“Hakkai If something happened to Takemitchi that day‚ I will surely kill you myself.” threatened Kazutora.

Takemitchi just said his ass he surely do anything to make the boy safe even if it will cost his own life.

“I will not make any excuses. Yes it’s my fault I brought Takemitchi there without him knowing that we are heading to a Black Dragon’s turf.” He looks at the commander‚ who was silent since the meeting began.

“So‚ I‚ Shiba Hakkai‚ vice captain of the second division... request to leave the gang.” Hakkai bowed to Mikey.

Mikey’s obsidian eyes bore in Hakkai’s almost shaking self.