05.

—🌙

The Meeting; Mitsuya

Summary;

"Ahh, Sou-channnn, your so cuteeeeeee! I wanna haveeee youuu🥺"  he said as he pinch his both cheeks, making the boy flustered, without knowing the jealous aura at the back.

••••••

9:00 pm; Friday

Takemitchi and Hinata is now going to the Tokyo Manji Gang's meeting since Mikey invitey him. And Hina, he wanted to come to make sure Takemitchi is fine without knowing that Takemitchi himself can fight.

They both arrive at a Musashi Shrine (A/N; is that the place?) at 9:30 pm sharp. They climb at the stairs just to meet a gang member snarling at them like a mad dog.

"What are you doing here you punks??!"

"Ahh Mi-"

"This place is territory of Tokyo Maji Gang!"

"eto.. your leader-"

"Shut up, you must be a spy from-"

"Shut up *random name* they are our leader's visitors." said Mitsuya from behind.

"Ah Mitsuya-san I-"

"Now go, the meeting is about to start."

"H-hai!" He bowed then left in a hurry.

Mitsuyaa then turn at Takemitchi and Hinata.

"Yo! It's been a while Mitchi!" said Mitsuya smiling wildly with a hint of blush.

"Ahh, Mitsu-chan! Hi, How have you been?? It's been a while hasn't it??" said Takemitchi hugging Mitsuya making him more blush.

"And I didn't know ur a part of Gang Mitsu-chan!" Takemitchi pouts angrily.

'he's so cutee... icannot!'  Mitsuya thought.

He then walk forward the pinch Takemitchi's cheeks.

"You never ask..HAHAHA"

"Hmmp"

Meanwhile Hinata, is just enjoying the show before her sent a knowing smirk at Mitsuya, which making flustered. she then;

"ahem" she fake cough making them both embarrassed.

"Ahh- How rude of me. Mitsu-chan this Hinata, my bestfriend." He said introducing Hina.