10

—🌙

Visiting a Friend

Summary;
Draken survived and Takemitchi questioning his sexuality.

After Takemitchi's fight with Kiyomasa he immediately carry Draken to his back, he runs really fast. He can feel the adrenaline surging into his veins.

He arrive at the end of the street, he look to his left side, seeing the ambulance. He rans to them and then the nars and the dk people immediately prepare the stretcher for Draken to lay on.

After the preparation, the nars told Takemitchi to ride with them, and Takemitchi immediately agrees.

They arrive at the hospital, and the doctors and other hospital people immediately brings Draken to the operation room to aid his stab wound.

Takemitchi waits outside the room, sitting at one of the benches.

'I hope Draken-kun survives.'

'Or else...'

'Mikey and others will forever hate me for not saving Draken.' 

'I don't want that to happen......'

While Takemitchi is lost in his thoughts, his phone vibrates making him flinch. He took out his phone from his pocket. He opens it, reading the message Mitsuya send him.

To: Take-chan

Takemitchy, where hospital are you?

From: Mitsu-chan

He immediately respond saying

----

To: Mitsu-chan

I'm at the ******** Hospital, Mitsuya.

From: Take-chan

Then he immediately receives a response from Mitsuya.

To: Take-chan

Okay, Thank you Take-chan. We're on our way.

From: Mitsu-chan

He smiles lightly then he put back his phone.

After some time, he heard some rushing footsteps. He immediately guesses that they are the gang, which is right. His friends rush to him. First one to made it was, Mikey. Mikey is unusually calm, his eyes dead.