07

—🌙

The Moebius

Summary;

"Your the guys that saves us that night!"

Takemitchi didn't go to class since, he got a feeling something bad will happen. So he just wanders around, not knowing where to go.

He wanders, wanders and wanders around, which him ended up at an old warehouses.

Then he hears some noises at one of the warehouses. Him being him, slowly peek at the opened door.

He spotted some ugly guys as Takemitchi describe them wearing an white/gray uniform was a white tokkō-fuku 特攻服, special attack clothing? with the words "SHIN∞JUKU MOEBIUS" printed at the back. Its sleeves presented the wearer's generation number and position.

Osanai, the (acting) leader wore a similar uniform but in color red with the words "Bring it on hotshot" weaved at the front of his uniform. His sleeves bore the words "Eighth Generation President" (八代目総長,?).

Then he glance at their left side, surprised and confused took over his face as soon as he saw Mikey, Draken, Peh-yan and Pah-chin

Then he witnesses as Pah-chin challenges Osanai on one by one fight. But Pah-chin is disadvantage since Osanai is two years older than him and then he  beats him to a pulp.

Pah-chin apologizes to Mikey for being worthless, but Mikey states he didn't lose. Takemitchi smile Mikey for that, his respect for Mikey is rising day by day.

While Moebius members mock Manjiro and the rest, Mikey approaches Osanai and knocks him out with a single kick, which him leaving Takemitchi in awe.
Manjiro then declares that whoever thought that Pah-chin lost to get out of there or he will kill them and as long as he is with Toman, they will never lose to anyone.

Osanai manage to stand up and picks up a broken bottle, he then rushes towards Mikey and Draken but Draken easily stops him.

Seeing how strong Mikey and Draken is, the Moebius members start to fear them. 'what a bunch of losers,' Takemitchi thought, laughing quietly. Draken then announces that Moebius will be under Tokyo Manji Gang.

That time, they all hears sirens approaching, then everyone runs leaving a few. At that moment Pah-chin is about to stab Osanai in the back but luckily Takemitchi prevented that to happen.

Takemitchi picks up a stone when he noticed Pah-chin is about to stab Osanai. Then at exact moment he threw the stone at the knife, knocking it off completely.

The Osanai, escape out of the the warehouse with some of his Gang members. Takemitchi glared darkly at Osanai, making him squirm. Takemitchi shot Pah-chin an apologetic smile while he rans out with them.

Both Mikey and Draken are confuse as to why Takemitchi why their, at the fight but decided to ask him later when they arrive at the Shrine.

AT THE SHRINE

"So." started Draken as he look at Takemitchi, who was sweating buckets.

"Takemitchi, why are you their? At the fight?" Mikey finished, his face serious.

"E-etoo..." said Takemitchi,, nervously, avoiding both of their intense gazes.

"I was wandering around, then I end up their." he said, too quickly.

Both of them frown while, Peh and Pah snickers.
Then Draken being the mother hen he is (well, both him and Mitsuya are) lectured Takemitchi, as to why it is dangerous to get involved in a fight.

The whole lecture thingy made Peh-yan and Pah-chin bored and laughing at Takemitchi, Mikey is clinging to Takemitchi while nuzzling to the younger's boy neck which lead to Draken, jealous and a oblivious Takemitchi, just pouts cutely.

"Ne, I'm sorry okayy." Takemitchi pleads using he puppy eye + a pout.

"Ahhh, your so cute Mitchy! Of course we forgive you!" Mikey said as he hug Takemitchi by the waist.
Draken just sigh then smile at them.

Then they all heard the girl says

"Your the guy that saves us that night!"

—🌙