12

—🌙

Kazutora”

Summary;

Takemitchi finally meet Kazutora. Chifuyu and Takemitchi became partners.

Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight that slanted through the window.

It was around 2:34 pm when the school was ended early since the lectures are called to the head's office to have an emergency meeting.

The Tokyo Manji Gang are gathered in Takemitchi's classroom.

Oh, Takemitchi?” ask Akkun, shifting in his seat so he can take a good look at Takemitchi.

"Yes Akkun?" answered Takemitchi who was busy preparing his things.

"I heard that your an official member of ToMan? Is it true." he asked.

Gasps soon filled the classroom.

"For real?" – Takuya

"Ah, yes Akkun. How did you know..?"

"That's amazing!" said Yamagishi while shaking Takemitchi.

"We should celebrate! Our Crybaby is part of ToMan now!" shouted Makoto, while raising his both of his hands.

"Maybe some other time, Makoto." Takemitchi said.

"I just heard it from somewhere..? Ah, I couldn't remember." he said combing his precious hair.

"Ah. Okay." he replied shortly.

"Aww mannn, that's sad." Both Yamagishi and Makoto said.

"So, Takemitchi? Care to share what ToMan have been doing lately?" ask Takuya.

Takemitchi sighed.

"Okay,I guess."

He said as motion them to sit beside him. He started as soon as they're fully seated comfortably.

"So? Mikey ask you to bring back Baji who is now currently a member at gang name Valhalla?" concluded Akkun.

"Yeah," he said as he sigh.

"And also it doesn’t help that I know almost nothing about what’s going on with Valhalla.” Takemitchi added as he grab his fluffy hair in frustration.

Akkun turned to look at Yamagishi and said, “Oi. Delinquent Encyclopedia, it's time for you to shine."

Yamagishi pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose before going up to the blackboard, proceeding to explain everything that he knew about Valhalla.

“So… Hanma is the commander of Valhalla?” Yamagishi shake his head in disagreement.