13

—🌙

“Bloody Halloween Part 1”

October the 31st finally arrived.

Takemitchi let out a sigh‚ roaming his sapphire blue eyes at the abandoned car lot in which a brawl is going to happen.

The black haired male was early than ToMan than he expected.

Then he noticed a two boys not far away from him.

A boy with a lanky build and small face with purple downturned eyes, blond eyebrows, and a thin mouth. His shoulder-length hair is alternately dyed in the colors of black and blond, with his roots and their end sections black and the midsection blond styles in two neatly-woven pigtail braids. He is wearing a single black earring on his left ear and is also wearing a  gray loose-fitting sweatshirt and black pants.

'oh I like his hair very much' thought Takemitchi.

Then Takemitchi roams his eyes at the other boy besides him.

A boy with an average height and lean build with neckline-length blond hair in a curtain style. He has purple downturned eyes, blond eyebrows, wearinga pair of circular glasses, a silver earring on his left ear.

After he inspect the two he stood silently, looking around the abandoned car lot. He tried his best to ignore the intense stares he could feel being pointed at him from the direction of the brothers.

After a couple of minutes, he turned to stare up at the Haitani brothers. He tilted his head to the side.

“Hey there. I could feel you two staring at me. Is there something I can help you with?”

Takemichi asked softly, smiling up at the two, who had blank expressions on their faces.

Takemichi stayed silent, waiting for some kind of response and the longer the silence went on, the more nervous he got.

He stayed silent, uncomfortable to the starings he got.

Then out of nowhere , a voice called out to him.

“Partner!”

Takemichi and the brothers turned to look at who called out, and Takemichi was glad he's saviour came.

Chifuyu, who was in his Toman uniform, was waving his arm as he ran up to Takemichi,

“Hey partner. You got here a lot earlier than the others.”

“Oh. Hey Chifuyu. Yea I did. hahahaha Are your wound healed up?.”

Takemichi fussed once Chifuyu was in arm’s reach. The black-haired male cupped Chifuyu’s cheek as he eyed the bandages that were littered all over his partner’s face.