18

surprise, I'm still alive.

—🌙

tulips for a beautiful/handsome boy or girl like you! keep slaying

tulips for a beautiful/handsome boy or girl like you! keep slaying. belated happy new year, live your life at your fullest!❤️❤️❤️

Hakkai's Decision

Hakkai was in shock, how could he's brother said that. There no way he's going to beat Takemitchi. How could he? Even though Takemitchi still have that stab wound from the Bloody Halloween, he can defend his self like nothing happened to him. Takemitchi is like a monster in an angel's clothing. And also even he beat Takemitchi - it would not happen by the way - , he can't get away from Toman's wrath, as he, Takemitchi held them including himself in his pinky without him knowing.

“What! I can’t do that!” He said, shouting from his brother.

Many gasp was heard from the Black Dragons, how could Hakkai defy his older brother's orders.

Taiju glared at him, he stomp his way to his younger brother, he was about to punch his brother when Takemitchi step in the way, pushing Hakkai to the side.

"What kind of brother are you? He can say 'no' whenever he want, you mother fucker." Takemitchi hissed, deep blue eyes glared at the man before him.

Taiju glared at him before answering - more like yelling - “What do you know about us? Stop meddling into someone's business, you punk.”

"You mo-" Takemitchi was cut off when Hakkai said something, very ano, ako pa ba?🤨

kidding.

"Stop that Takemitchi. I'm sorry for getting you in my family's trouble." Hakkai said to Takemitchi, smiling apologetically that Takemitchi didn't like even a bit.

"But-"

"No Takemitchi, sorry."

Takemitchi looked away, guilt rising up in his chest.

"Taiju, stop that. I will leave Toman, and join you gang, just like you wished, just don't hurt my friend and Yuzuha anymore." Hakkai said.

"Now, that's what I like it! An obedient brother that loves me." Taiju smile, not the kind one, but the evil one.

"What? Hakkai? How could you?" Takemitchi shouted.

"I'm sorry Takemitchi, this the only way I keep my sister safe. I hope you will understand." Hakkai said, guilt can be clearly seen in his indigo colored eyes.

Taiju smirked at this.

Takemitchi just stare at him.

'I'm sure there are other ways.' He thought, solemnly.

"Now that's finished, scatter!" Taiju commanded, his voice booming. The gang members scattered themselves, afraid at their boss. The only one's that remain are the Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime.

"Now Hakkai, accompany that little friend of yours.” Taiju states before leaving with the two.

Hakkai tsk'ed under his breath and then looks at his friend.

"I'm sorry Takemitchi."

"It's okay Hakkai, I understand."

Then Yuzuha interrupt them.

"No Takemitchi, we are really sorry for getting you in our family's problem." Yuzuha said, sincerely I might add. She also was guilty at what happened to the black-haired beauty.

"Really guys, it okayy. No need to be sorry." Takemitchi smiles.

The siblings just look at each other and then sigh.

"Guys, how about coming over to my house! I will cook something. How about that?" Takemitchi ask.

Hakkai sigh as he said, "We are sorry Takemitchi, maybe next time. I'm sure Taiju will get angry at us if we would not be return the house any minute now."

"Awww, maybe next time." Takemitchi said, disappointment clearl in his voice.

"Sorry again Takemitchi, we really caused you a lot of trouble today." Yuzuha said.

"Yeah yeah, forgot it." Takemitchi smiles sheepishly.

sheeshh, this the shortest update I made so far. I don't have any ideas anymore. maybe you can suggest.

love scars, takot na akong masugatan.😔😔😔

anyways, I'm sorry for not posting for almost 3 months, I felt guilty. I will try my best to update more. Thank you for the supporn and love guys, mwa.

—🌙

—🌙