06

—🌙

Foodie with the Twins

Summary;

"Oh my~ is little Sou-chan worried about me?" said Takemitchi with a hint of teasing in his tone.

Saturday

The next day came by too quickly. Takemitchi planned this day to be his rest day since his week was very interesting and productive one. Takemitchi gets up from the couch across the living room and make his way to the kitchen.

He opened the refrigerator only seeing most his food stocks are gone. He scratch his neck and grumbled. 'this was supposed to be my rest day, welp can't help it.'  he thought as he made his way to his bathroom to take a bath.

-----

He arrived at the convenience store way too early as he predicted. He wore an over-size T-shirt that reach up to his knees, a black shorts and a black and white Snickers. He strolled and strolled until he bought all he's need.

After buying the groceries, Takemitchi decided to eat at the newly opened restaurant a few blocks from the convenience store.

He lifted the two bags then he start walking to newly opened restaurant. 'this stuff are quiet heavy'  he thought. He arrived at the new restaurant and made his way inside.

His eyes roam freely around the not so large yet no so small restaurant, and it landed on the two fluffy cotton haired hairs that were too familiar to him. He grinned happily and make his way to the twin eating peacefully (not so peacefully).

"Hey Naho-chan, Sou-chan I didn't expect to meet both of you here." he grinned happily sitting at a free sit beside Nahoya. "Oh hey Takemitchi! What are you doing here?" he said as he look at Takemitchi.

"I was getting grocery earlier, then I decided to stopped by here." he said and hums happily without knowing the look on their face. 'he look so happy. and cute...'  thought Nahoya in his mind.

Souya/Souta noticed the look at his brother while looking Takemitchi, he frowned. Has he's brother have feelings to his Mitchi? The thought made him sad. He look at Takemitchi who was busy looking at the menu book.

He wanted to end that dream or fantasy that his brother imagined, he cough earning the concernd look his brother and Takemitchi.

"Mitchi, how have you been?" Souya/Souta asked with a smol smile that startled his brother.

'did..did my baby brother just smiled??!' he thought, not believing what he just seen.

"Oh my~ is little Sou-chan worried about me?" said Takemitchi with a hint of teasing in his tone.

"N-no, just wondering..." Angry blushes.
Nahoya's mouth is slightly agaped, not believing wat just occurred but with a hint of jealousy, just a little bit.😁

"So Takemitchi.." he started, the blonde look at his eyes.

"hmm?"

"Did you decided what will you eat?"

"ah- right, I completely forgot." he mumbled.
The twins just sweat drop then sigh. The blonde press the middle at the middle of the table.

"Waiter!" he slightly shouted while waving his hand.
A waiter appeared before them, a girl with brown hair, with pale skin, the teal eyes and with an average height around 27 years old. She smile at them.

"What could I get for you sirs?"
Takemitchi spoke "I want this..and this, and that." (Idk what food should I put so I will let u imagine.)

"Is that all sir?" she asked while joting down to her note.

"And oh- a glass of juice, flavored orange would be fine." He smiled charmingly at her which the waiter returned without hesitation.

"If that's all, I'll be going. I will serve your food when it's done. Thank you." she said walking away not before bowing slightly.

The blonde nodded and went back talking to the twins.

After some minutes the waiter came back with his ordered food in her hands. He's mouth watered slightly at the sight and smell of the food. He bet it was delicious! The waiter stopped at their table, placing the foods carefully.

After the waiter left, he look at his food one last time them devouring it. The twins chuckle and also continue to eat their remaining food.

Takemitchi's eyes sparkle. This food sure is delicious. He savior his food slowly as he did.

TIMESKIP

They have arrived at Takemitchi's house at 8 pm. Don't ask why it was late. The twins insisted to to him since it's not safe to walk around especially he's a beauty.

He let them in after he unlock his door. His groceries at their hand.

"Just sit down for a bit, I'll change." he said as he rush upstairs. After a minute he came back wearing a gray hoodie, too big for him but it make him more cute.
"You want anything? Water, tea, coffee?" he asked as he walk towards the kitchen.

"Tea would be fine, Takemitchi! Thanks!" Nahoya said, grinning.

"Okay!"

A few minutes, Takemitchi came back with a tray of tea. He handed it both to the twins and then he sat beside Souta/Souya.

They talk about random things, hobbies, favorites and etc. They had exchange numbers since they are now friends — a close one according to Takemitchi. Takemitchi really enjoy their presence!

Nahoya added him to the TokyoManjiGang group chat (9:00) without him knowing. He's younger brother just look at him if he had grown another head.

The trio didn't notice it really late, when the twins heard a gasp from their sit.

"Oh my, it's getting late!" he said enough for the twins to heard it.

They both look at their phone at the same time, looking at the numbers popping at the screen. '11:08'
"How about sleeping here? hmm?" suggested
Takemitchi while looking at them.

Souya/Souta look at his older brother of it's okay. He older brother nodded and he sighed in relief and happiness. Relief that he's brother agreed and happiness that will sleepover and spend more time with the beautiful boy — his/their crush.

"Okay, that would be great." Souya/Souta said shyly while giving Takemitchi a thumbs up.

"Great! Wait here I'll prepare the bed" he said smiling and then rush to the upstairs.

1042 words.

—🌙