Chapter 21: Hallucinations

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n:
Swearing. T
his POV is still gunna be Y/n just instead of first person its second person cuz I wanna try it out

(POV Y/n)
Ashley blushed and cleared her throat.
"Oh I-I just saw the guard and realized I should distract the crazy person enough for the security guard to catch them!" Ashley defined herself.
-----------------------------------------------------

(POV Y/n: Second Person Point Of View)

"Uh huh, sure Ashley" You chuckled. 

Suddenly the world around you began to warp. You frantically looked around. When you turned to look at Ashley she was gone. The world then slowly melted away.

"What's going on?!" You cried out, desperate for an answer.

A voice started to slowly creep in, the world felt as if it was spinning around you.

"Y/n?" The voice called out to you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Your eyes fluttered open. You covered your face with your hands, taking in a deep breathe.

"Wake up sleepy head" You heard a familiar perky voice said.

"Five more minutes" You grumbled in a quavering voice.

You removed your hands, opening your eyes after a while. Your senses slowly coming back. You felt your body on a polyester material and your head on a soft surface. You look up and see Sun smiling down at you. The lighting was dim, making it easier on your tired eyes. A soft lullaby played in the background. While looking around you noticed your head was laying on Sun's lap.

"Geez. I knew you were tired but not that tired!" Sun laughed.

 "What?" You asked, your voice slowly sounding more stable, "where am I?"

Sun giggled at your confusion.
"Was it that good of a nap? You're in the nursery" Sun replied, "you came in here after finding someone who could fix the computers" 

"I'm still confused on how I got here" You said, slowly sitting up, "the last thing I remember was being at the cafeteria"

"Cafeteria? No you were here the whole time" Sun began to explain.

.·:*¨༺ POV Change; Sun's Flashback ༻¨*:·.

The nursery doors were opened. Moon and I both looked to see who it was. It was Y/n, they seemed a bit out of breath.

"There you are!" Y/n said breathlessly.

I realized Y/n must've been looking for me.
'Did I startle them when they couldn't find me in the Daycare?'
"Sorry if I gave you a scare Y/n, I got bored" I said sheepishly.

"I forgot the other upside to having Y/n, not having to deal with you" Moon scoffed, "Also will you two keep it down?! The kids are asleep and I am not dealing with them if they wake up"

"Sorry Moony" I apologized. 

 Y/n dragged their feet as they walked towards us, closing the doors behind them.

"You alright there?" Moon asked.

"Yeah I'm good, just a lot of walking" Y/n yawned.

Y/n sat down at the desk between Moon and I, sighing as they did so.

"There's some tech guy... Doing repairs on the computer" Another Yawn came from Y/n.

I gave Y/n a concerned look. I looked at Moon who shared the same look with me. I pointed to Y/n, they didn't seem to notice. Moon gave me a shrug, he then brought his hands up and began to use sign language at me.