Chapter 37: News

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n: Swearing

I am thiiiiiisss close to either A) starting to draw most of the big scenes (might as well make a webtoon lmao) or B) make one of those google slide show dating sims.
something to get me to draw cuz I've been putting off practice between other school and personal stuff

I asked if I should do fluff this chapter and guess what? I'm giving you more angst. C'mon, isn't that fun? You're tears are a welcomed donation, put em' in the jar, let's go.

(POV Y/n)
Suddenly, there was a knocking at the door. The door creaked open as someone poked their head inside. It was..
-----------------------------------------------------

It was Sun.

"Moon? The children should have been at the Daycare a few minutes ago, what are you doing?!" Sun asked in an angry hushed tone.
(A/N: Not the reader that's for sure)

Moon got up.
"Sorry Sun, I maaay have fallen asleep for a while" Moon nervously replied.

Sun sighed angrily.
"Moon, get out here, we need to have a talk" Sun opened the door fully, standing in the middle and crossing his arms.

Moon walked outside the nursery and Sun closed the door behind them. You were left with the sleeping kids.

.·:*¨༺POV Narrator༻¨*:·.

Sun closed the door gently. 

"What were you thinking? You can't sleep on the job!" Sun tried his best to keep his voice down, he didn't want Y/n or the kids to hear.

"A little nap didn't hurt anyone" Moon replied, shrugging as he did so.

"This isn't a good work ethic, what if Y/n got fired because of this?!" Sun massaged the bridge of his noise in annoyance.

"You're just saying that because you're jealous of Y/n spending more time with me in the nursey. Or are you mad the spotlight isn't on you?" Moon questioned.

"Wh-no! I'm not jealous" Sun argued.

"I can tell you're lying" Moon raised an eyebrow.

"How?" Sun asked in an exasperated tone.

"You're eye is twitching" Moon pointed to Sun's left eye.

Sun covered his eye with both hands.
"Whatever, I don't see why you're trying to get more popular with the kids and Y/n" Sun huffed. 

"Because you're everyone's favorite. You get more drawings, more gifts, and more attention. I don't see what's so wrong with wanting to have fun with someone who final pays attention to me" Moon argued.

"I thought I payed attention to you!?" Sun raised his voice, hurt by Moon's comment.

"Well you don't! You're too busy having fun and running around like a kid yourself" Moon said. 

"Augh! You need to let it go Moon! It's not my fault the kids favor me more, maybe if you weren't such a-" Sun paused for a moment.

"Such a what, Sun? Go ahead, finish that sentence" Moon threatened.

"Such a wet blanket!" Sun finished, shouting by this point.

"Oh yeah? Well you aren't exactly perfect yourself. Isaac was right about you, you're so childish that you can't take anything seriously!" Moon yelled.

Sun's eye's widen, he took a step back from shock. Moon realized what he said and placed a hand over his mouth. 

"Sun... I didn't mean it, I'm so-" Moon was cut off.