S2 Chapter 12 (Part 2): Moon's Melody

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Stay with me, I swear you Moon simps will get what you want 😭
Keep in mind whatever happens in this chapter is also relevant to the main storyline

So there will be NSFW in this chapter containing degradation (which I have no clue how to do so excuse that), edging, and overstimulation.
Why so much? Cuz a reader (Maple) made me realize I favour Sun too much, time to feed the Moon simps now

(POV Y/n)
You ran your fingers through his hair. You pulled up a blanket on top of Sun, continuing to pat his head as you laid him down.
Sun tried muttering something, unfortunately he was too tired to get something across.
"Shh, get some rest" You cooed.
---------------------------------

It was the middle of the night. You and Sun were fast asleep. The storm from earlier had returned, stronger and louder. Despite the dorms being deep within the Plex, thunder could still be heard, as well as the pitter patter of rain.

You woke up to a loud rumble of thunder, the very sound shaking your core. Mustering up the courage to move, you gently woke up Sun

"Sun..?" You whispered, "Sun, wake up"

"Mhm?" Sun groaned, shifting his position on the bed to slightly face you.

"There's a thunderstorm outside!" You shook Sun more.

"Y/n..." Sun said in a groggy voice.

You leaned closer to Sun so you could hear him better.
"Yeah?" You asked.

"Let me sleep" Sun covered his face with his hands, sighing deeply into them.

"Are you kidding? Come on, I'm scared and this is how you react?" You huffed.

Sun opens his fingers to look through at you. He let out a few tired grumbles, muffled by his hands.

"I would give you more of a reaction if it wasn't for the fact you are the reason I'm so tired" Sun complained.

Your face heated up after remembering what happened earlier in the day. You removed Sun's hands from his face.

"It wouldn't have happened if you didn't challenge me" You threw back at Sun.

"In my defense, I didn't know you would..." Sun trailed off.

"That I would what?" You repeated.

"Just get over here" Sun sighed.

Sun turned over fully and was now laying on top of you. He rested his head on the crook of your neck.

You held Sun closer, as if you weren't already close enough, and drifted back to sleep feeling calmer

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°