S2 Chapter 3:New Faces And Old Faces

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Someone asked to see the (possible) Sun and Moon cosplay which I'mma show after this chapter as well as a Moon playlist. I could tell you some typical Wattpad author excuse like "Omg I became an orphan after my house burned down!" but nah, I was just too busy with video games and school.

I've read a little of "Say You Love Me...." by Karma-Cj and I think it's lovely. They asked me to promote their book since they're new so go give it a quick look!

(POV Y/n)
You two had just arrived at the large wooden door of the Daycare when you heard a commotion. The sound of a child crying and the sound of yelling were just behind the door. Moon put a hand on your chest to stop you from going forward, as well as to protect you. He opened the door with his free hand, using extreme precaution as not to be seen.

"Requesting immediate back up at the Daycare, I repeat, immediate back up at the Daycare" Someone yelled.

What you saw before you was...
-----------------------------------------------------

What you saw before you was Kas trying to detain a random lady, emphasis on the 'trying'. With Kas's right arm being injured he was having a hard time getting the lady down. In the struggle to get away from Kas, the lady hit Kas's injured arm, causing Kas to flinch and let her go momentarily. 

"Gah!- fucking.. shi.." Kas blurted out accidentally.

The lady began lunging for Sun before Kas tackled her down, using the left side of his body, Kas ended up falling on top of the lady. Kas quickly sat up and grabbed one of the lady's arms, placing it behind the attackers back. Kas placed one knee on top of the pinned arm while the now free hand pinned the other hand, which was reaching for sun, down.

"Where's back up when you need it" Kas mumbled to himself.

Moon left your side to go help Kas. Both pinned one arm of the attackers arm, holding her down. You ran over to Sun's side.

"Sun?! Are you okay? What happened?" You asked, not realizing you didn't give him time to answer.

Sun had one arm behind his back, it looked like he was holding something behind him. Sun stared at the lady with hatred in his eyes. The lady began screaming incoherent things.

"I want my baby! You have no right! She's mine" The lady wailed. 

The Daycare doors opened and two people came rushing in. One was a man with long hair tied into a ponytail with a small braid on the side, he also wore a security guard uniform but his jacket obscured it.  The other person was Oliver, a face you hoped to never see again. Oliver took over for Moon while the second man took over for Kas so he could sit down on the floor. The lady began thrashing as her hands were placed behind her back and bound by zipties.

A/N: They do that in airplanes too

Kas held his arm in pain while watching the lady intensely. 

"You can't do this to me! That's my child!" The lady shrieked. 

"The hell she is..." Kas began as he got up, "that's my niece you're trying to steal"

You heard sniffling from behind Sun. Looking over you saw a small girl with black hair tied into a pony tail, a pink bowtie on her ponytail. The little girl wore a nice white long-sleeved shirt with a black dress on top, black kitty knee high socks, and black shoes that looked like she was about to go to church. The little girl clung to Sun's pant leg while tears ran down her face. 

"Stacy, are you alright?" Kas asked while tilting his head.

Sun nudged the girl towards Kas.
"Go on, go with your uncle" Sun said softly.