Special Chapter 2: The New S.A

"There aren't much moments I'm away from my twin sister, Ry-kun! Hurry up and finish reading it already!" When Yahiro Saiga found out Megumi Yamamoto was pregnant, he never actually thought about being a father at all. He always believed he would have a carefree life-style for the rest of his days, with no worries, no mortifications. He truly never thought about paternity. When Megumi gave birth to twins, however, he never would have guessed one of them would be his exact equal, and at the same time his exact opposite. Since Naoki Saiga, was the kind of girl who wanted to plan all her life ahead, leaving the evidence in contracts. "What are you waiting for? Read! Whatever business I seal, there must be an equal benefit!"

"Equal benefit? You are forcing me into a relationship, Naoki-chan!" Ryuji Tsuji complained, as he saw the contract resting on top of his hands, and the blushing girl facing her classmates all around the cafeteria, as they always wanted to know what Naoki, the goddess of mischief, was getting herself into. "By the way, how did you manage to get Naomi out of the picture? She surely got something to say about this."

"Oh, that was easy. I used this." Naoki mentioned while taking some pink hair die out and showing it to Ryuuji, who sweat dropped. "I temporarily painted my hair pink and fixed my hair so my ponytail was to the left side, then I went to headmaster's Tadashi's office, and took pictures of the exams. Of course I wanted him to discover me before I jumped out of the window, only he thought I was Naomi, so she is in detention. Uncle Tadashi is too soft hearted to strip her from her S.A. status after all." And Ryuji was horrified. "What? All is fair in love and war, now sigh the papers!" She mentioned while offering a pen to him. But even before she could force Ryuji to sigh the forced contract, she felt her ponytail being pulled. "Ouch! Ouch! Let go!" She complained, and found her furious twin sister pulling her ponytail hard at her back and with a dark aura surrounding her. "Hi... sister..." Naoki added with an odd smile on her face.

'DESPICABLE!' Naomi wrote furiously at her sketchbook. 'How could you betray your sweet twin sister like that, Onee-chan?' She complained, tore the sheet of paper from her notepad off, and showed another message to her. 'That was low! Really low! Even for you! Despicable Saiga!' She kept on writing in annoyance and hatred.

"Who are you calling despicable Saiga? Yamamoto brat!" Naoki complained and began pulling Naomi's cheeks out of annoyance. "And if you want to complain, do it with your mouth you weirdo! You are not mute! Speak already! Are you mentally unstable or what?" And while both sisters argued, Ryuji sweat dropped, and began reading the contract out of boredom. "At any rate! You are interrupting a really important business meeting! Ry-kun and I are signing the conditions for dating!"

'And you call me weird?' Naomi complained, and pushed her sketchbook into Naoki's face for her elder-by-only-seconds sister to read. 'What kind of person arranges the conditions of a dating under contract? You got a problem, Naoki!' The pink haired girl kept on complaining. Naomi was basically a crybaby, but never when it involved Ryuji. Whenever her elder-by-only-seconds sister tried to take advantage of him, her Saiga blood replaced her normally peaceful Yamamoto behavior. 'Leave Ryuji alone! Naoki-chan you bully!' Naomi insisted.

"Eh? Kyo-kun?" Ryuji mentioned, and Naoki immediately flinched and faced every direction in fear of being discovered by her hated rival. "No, Naoki, Kyo-kun isn't here at all." Ryuji explained. "You... wrote his name in a part of the contract... here..." He pointed. "Instead of saying my name as in the rest of the document... here you placed Kyo's name." And Naoki flinched, blushed madly, and tore the contract apart. "Naoki?"

"I didn't! I totally didn't! My contracts are perfect! You are lying, Ryuji-kun! You are lying! Totally lying! I don't love that idiotic alien monster in the less! I despise him!" She yelled, and Ryuji flinched and nodded several times in agreement. "And now I have to write a new contract... how annoying..." She mentioned, and took her laptop out. "Tsk! I knew I should have saved a copy, but no! I always have to re-write my contracts to make sure there are no flaws, seriously. You stay here while I get our dating contract ready." And Naoki began typing furiously. While both Ryuji and Naomi faced her with concern.